ADVERTISEMENT

New Commit!!

So appears to have been a heavy lean to Michigan, I believe 2 C.B. we’re forecasting the Wolverines 60 days ago. Maybe offer pulled so he went with a conference foe to give payback?
Welcome aboard KG !!

Reactions: WHCSC
So appears to have been a heavy lean to Michigan, I believe 2 C.B. we’re forecasting the Wolverines 60 days ago. Maybe offer pulled so he went with a conference foe to give payback?
Welcome aboard KG !!

If true will he jump back to them if they come calling? We just had another kid today who was secretly visiting another school and flipped his commitment to them. I’m just skeptical that any commitment from Florida actually sticks.

Reactions: Red I 73
If true will he jump back to them if they come calling? We just had another kid today who was secretly visiting another school and flipped his commitment to them. I’m just skeptical that any commitment from Florida actually sticks.

C’mon now...he said 1000%! That’s as good as it gets

Reactions: donahues17
Just watched some film on Hudl and he looks like a good one - deceptively fast, long strider.

dude made the All-American bowl....that says it all right there. Best of the best play in that game.

Rivals has him as a 5.5 3 star but I’m whiling to bet he’s a 4 star before it’s all said and done like ESPN recruiting has him ranked. He’s clearly no 3 star and definitely not a mid level 3 star at that.

Last edited:
He reminds me of Cordarelle Patterson. Moves quite a bit like him IMO. Don’t think he’s that big and fast but that comp hit me right off the bat.

I love this group of WR’s. Following the amazing haul last year, our WR room will be deep for years to come.

Reactions: bshirt73
I love this group of WR’s. Following the amazing haul last year, our WR room will be deep for years to come.

no doubt, then add Thomas Fidone and J Carnie as our TEs. Or are we thinking AJ Rollins over Carnie instead? Fidone is a lock and we’d take him over any other TE prospect but what about TE number 2...who we liking you thinking?

Wow. Imagine if we can keep these guys committed. We should have a diversified, well stocked receiver group. Just like every other power 5 team.

I see definitive progress in the o-line and it's easy to forget how young our qb's are. Throw in the super athletic, matchup problem, highly recruited TE and some big receivers and you've got the makings of a potentially very dangerous offense.

Reactions: huskerssalts
no doubt, then add Thomas Fidone and J Carnie as our TEs. Or are we thinking AJ Rollins over Carnie instead? Fidone is a lock and we’d take him over any other TE prospect but what about TE number 2...who we liking you thinking?

Which is the better football player: Rollins or Carnie?

dude made the All-American bowl....that says it all right there. Best of the best play in that game.

Rivals has him as a 5.5 3 star but I’m whiling to bet he’s a 4 star before it’s all said and done like ESPN recruiting has him ranked. He’s clearly no 3 star and definitely not a mid level 3 star at that.

Exactly correct. I just hope he's legit fast.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT