ADVERTISEMENT

New Coach From HS Texas

Huzkers25

Walk On
Jan 10, 2017
One of the top high school football coaches in the state of Texas is expected to join Matt Rhule’s coaching staff at Nebraska. HuskerOnline has learned that Arlington (Texas) Martin head coach Bob Wager is in line to be the latest member of Rhule’s coaching staff.

One of the top high school football coaches in the state of Texas is expected to join Matt Rhule’s coaching staff at Nebraska. HuskerOnline has learned that Arlington (Texas) Martin head coach Bob Wager is in line to be the latest member of Rhule’s coaching staff.
In which position? As an assistant coach at a position, as a non-coach staff position or what? If as a coach at which position?

In which position? As an assistant coach at a position, as a non-coach staff position or what? If as a coach at which position?
Not one of the on-field positions, IMO.

Last edited:
You can never say he's not dedicated to his job. When I saw him get on his motorcycle all I could think of was Steppenwolf:
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Tenopir was a grad assistant as well.
Correct but uncle Milty started under Osborne.. When Devaney was the head coach I don’t believe the NCAA allowed them as many assistant coaches from the time Devaney was coaching in 1962-1972..

Don’t know the facts when they were allowed more assistant coaches..

Maybe numbers boy that seems to know every thing can tell us?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT