ADVERTISEMENT

new basketball signee.

dinglefritz

Nebraska Legend
Jan 14, 2011
6-4 point guard from Queens New York. Played in Missouri this past winter because of the COVID lockdown on the east coast. Buddies with Wilcher and knows the McGowens well. 3 star kid who averaged about 20 this past season. MA was recruiting him when he was on St. John's staff.

6-4 point guard from Queens New York. Played in Missouri this past winter because of the COVID lockdown on the east coast. Buddies with Wilcher and knows the McGowens well. 3 star kid who averaged about 20 this past season. MA was recruiting him when he was on St. John's staff.

Just what we all expected. Hoiberg is driving the train. He and Staff will put Nebraska Basketball where they never have gone before.
Things are getting exciting!

Why is he only a 3 star with only a couple other offers from small schools? On the other site he isn't even rated. Tuff for me to judge basketball, but looks legit good in that video.

Just what we all expected. Hoiberg is driving the train. He and Staff will put Nebraska Basketball where they never have gone before.
Things are getting exciting!
Better pick up the pace on laying the track and driving the spikes because I can hear the train a comin

Hard to see this kid playing much next year, when we will have the McGowens brothers, Webster, Wilcher, Banton, Edwards, Tominaga,and Lakes. I figured Fred would keep the scholarship open for a possible mid-year transfer.

Hard to see this kid playing much next year, when we will have the McGowens brothers, Webster, Wilcher, Banton, Edwards, Tominaga,and Lakes. I figured Fred would keep the scholarship open for a possible mid-year transfer.
This kid can play as evidenced by his ppg. He's also friends with Wilchers younger brother who I think is also a 5 star player. He'll be a nice addition and give us a point guard to develop. Anything we can do to start a pipeline from Queens is probably a good thing.

Had injuries in high school. I read that the coaches wanted him to go to a prep school so they could get more film on him.
He's had to transfer twice. Once just to get to a better basketball program and then that one shut down due to COVID. Our staff has been on him for several years.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Seems like he could potentially play over Webster, Banton, Tominaga, and Lakes. Not sure about Edwards.

Seems like he could potentially play over Webster, Banton, Tominaga, and Lakes. Not sure about Edwards.

I mean his playing time will have basically nothing to do with Lakes or Edwards, probably even Wilcher, being a different position. Banton and Webster aren’t exactly world beaters either.

This season he probably just takes Elijah Wood’s spot as a backup. He’s at least a depth building guy. Like I’ve said, we need to recruit freshman over transfers to build depth and learn the system, even if they’re 3 stars. Kind of like Dingle said, I think the pipeline to the northeast in general is an even bigger deal. Getting the younger Wilcher would be another massive get for The ‘Berg.

This kid can play as evidenced by his ppg. He's also friends with Wilchers younger brother who I think is also a 5 star player. He'll be a nice addition and give us a point guard to develop. Anything we can do to start a pipeline from Queens is probably a good thing.
YES!

I've said it before, but I absolutely LOVE all these Big East guys filling up the roster.

more more more!

Reactions: SomedayHusker
ADVERTISEMENT