ADVERTISEMENT

Neville

That’s great but should we be throwing a parade for Frost and partying on 72nd and Dodge if/when he gets six wins and heads to the Pinstripe Bowl to play Duke?

Frost is a large reason why we remain at the bottom of the toilet bowl. If he wins the West at any point in his tenure than he can have some breathing room in my opinion. Until then, his head should be approaching the chopping block.
Personally I think Bo is the reason we are where we are. IF Bo wasn't such an asshole, we would still probably be clicking along at 8-9 wins per year. We wouldn't have hired Riley. Riley wouldn't have had the chance to completely destroy the roster and Frost wouldn't have needed 3-4 years to rebuild the roster. We developed a losing culture under Riley. This team under Riley expected to lose.

I'm disappointed in the short term results under Frost. That said, I think he's developing a culture that will serve us well for decades. We NEED to win this year for it to come to fruition. I won't be marching in any parades if we win 6 or 7 games or if we win 9 or 10. It's a long haul and we need to just keep our heads down and keep working. It will work out if we do.

Personally I think Bo is the reason we are where we are. IF Bo wasn't such an asshole, we would still probably be clicking along at 8-9 wins per year. We wouldn't have hired Riley. Riley wouldn't have had the chance to completely destroy the roster and Frost wouldn't have needed 3-4 years to rebuild the roster. We developed a losing culture under Riley. This team under Riley expected to lose.

I'm disappointed in the short term results under Frost. That said, I think he's developing a culture that will serve us well for decades. We NEED to win this year for it to come to fruition. I won't be marching in any parades if we win 6 or 7 games or if we win 9 or 10. It's a long haul and we need to just keep our heads down and keep working. It will work out if we do.
Maybe but I think the fans got really stupid as well.

I’ve continued to check back to this thread... again why does Frost hate the fans worse than Bo? Thank you, I’ll listen off-line.

This fan wonders why you believe Frost hates husker fans way more than Bo did. Can you answer that for me?
I told, all the bitching and complaining we do. How would they not hate that?

I keep giving you the answer, the right answer, and you keep not wanting to hear it.

Do you think they hear all the shit we say, all the crying and bitching that we say and post and then hangout in the coaches offices talking about how awesome we are or how ****ing annoying we are and how they hate it? Be honest.

But for Frost is hurts even more because he is from the state and played here and it is all blowing up, so on top of the pressure he hears the bitching and complaining. Of course he hates it and the fans that do it.

This is a rational thing, if you were in his shoes would you hate us as well, we all would. No one wants to be constantly attacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyldcard

I keep giving you the answer, the right answer, and you keep not wanting to hear it.

Do you think they hear all the shit we say, all the crying and bitching that we say and post and then hangout in the coaches offices talking about how awesome we are or how ****ing annoying we are and how they hate it? Be honest.

But for Frost is hurts even more because he is from the state and played here and it is all blowing up, so on top of the pressure he hears the bitching and complaining. Of course he hates it and the fans that do it.

This is a rational thing, if you were in his shoes would you hate us as well, we all would. No one wants to be constantly attacked.
Frost deserves to be treated exactly the way his performance dictates. No better, no worse.

He’s lucky we no longer publicly tar and feather social pariahs.

If he takes umbrage with this old as time fact, perhaps he should’ve pursued a less visible career.

Soooooo… when Frost and Co go to a bowl this year, will you be long gone?
He's one of the dilusional posters that expected instant glory when Frost got here. He's not worth responding to.

Listen, you cry when I call you an idiot, but you can’t answer a simple question. Where is your proof? Your rock solid evidence that Frost hates the fans MORE THAN Bo?

Let me ask the question as if you were 5… I’m not saying Frost doesn’t get tired of the scrutiny from fans. I’m not asking you to provide evidence that he hates fans.

My simple question is, what proof do you have that he hates fans MORE THAN Bo?

I’m not asking does Frost hate fans… I’m asking how you know he hates fans MORE THAN Bo?

My 6 year old niece knows the difference in what I’m asking… why don’t you?

Simple answer is, you’re just a troll.

Reactions: Laner2
ADVERTISEMENT