ADVERTISEMENT

Neville

Amen...and in this analogy, you gotta get to burgers before steak...Bo had us at burgers with a few plays away fro steaks. Frost has us a few plays away from more spam.
You missed the point. This was just about Bo, not the state of the program. It was simply to show you that just because Bo was the burger, it doesn't mean everyone wants him back, it just means he was better than Riley and so far Frost.

Reactions: egaRdeR
You missed the point. This was just about Bo, not the state of the program. It was simply to show you that just because Bo was the burger, it doesn't mean everyone wants him back, it just means he was better than Riley and so far Frost.
I got the point, we want burgers back, all of us.

Example number 7 of trolling: deflect, don’t answer the question.
Don't be a fan boy, you are better than that. Coaches hate the fans even when they are winning, imagine what it is like when they are losing. We make their lives annoying.

Don't be a fan boy, you are better than that. Coaches hate the fans even when they are winning, imagine what it is like when they are losing. We make their lives annoying.
No made his disdain for the fans clear. F bombs don’t lie. Where’s your proof Frost hates us even MORE than that? I’ll stop being a fan boy as soon as you stop being a troll and idiot.

No made his disdain for the fans clear. F bombs don’t lie. Where’s your proof Frost hates us even MORE than that? I’ll stop being a fan boy as soon as you stop being a troll and idiot.
So you admit you are a fan boy.

I am not trolling, but do you really think that the coaches like us annoying fans? Do you think they go home and say awesome things about the crazy fans or do you think they rip on us with their family and in the coaches office?

I am not trolling, but do you really think that the coaches like us annoying fans? Do you think they go home and say awesome things about the crazy fans or do you think they rip on us with their family and in the coaches office?
I think they do like fans. To some degree. When they have fan days and people are fawning over them and little kids want pictures I think it feeds their egos. So they do like a lot fans.

They just don't like you. And you aren't "us".

Reactions: GILL T and timnsun

Do you want to address what I asked? Quit dodging, just answer the question. You said Frost hates fans more than Bo. Bo told the fans to F off. What did Frost do to make you say he absolutely, 100% hates fans more than Bo?

Won’t hold my breath waiting for your nonexistent answer. Because trolls don’t answer direct questions that pin them down. They deflect.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I think they do like fans. To some degree. When they have fan days and people are fawning over them and little kids want pictures I think it feeds their egos. So they do like a lot fans.

They just don't like you. And you are "us".
They probably hate me for sure!

But these guys here are bitching, about how dumb they are, about who they should be playing and how stupid the play calls are and blah blah blah...

Those cats rip on us, they clown on us, they do funny impressions of "Cletus from Beemer Nebraska" calling in to Big Red Wrap up, they hate that we make their lives annoying and talk about canning them.

Do you want to address what I asked? Quit dodging, just answer the question. You said Frost hates fans more than Bo. Bo told the fans to F off. What did Frost do to make you say he absolutely, 100% hates fans more than Bo?

Won’t hold my breath waiting for your nonexistent answer. Because trolls don’t answer direct questions that pin them down. They deflect.
I just did answer it, relax. You called me an idiot twice within like 6 posts. You lost your cool and hate me. Think what it is like for them with all the shit they put up with from fans.

I just did answer it, relax. You called me an idiot twice within like 6 posts. You lost your cool and hate me. Think what it is like for them with all the shit they put up with from fans.
Bob Devaney loved all the Nebraska fans even when they wanted to fire him… So STHU..

You know what, I am changing my mind. The coaches LOVE reading about and hearing about how horrible they are, they love us fans ripping on their coaching, recruiting, play calling and press conferences. I had it all wrong.

To answer your question, absolutely they like us fans. They know without us fans they don’t get paid. Without us fans, recruits would have even fewer reasons for considering Nebraska as a college choice.

Not all fans are “crazy.” But to your point, the crazy ones are not high on the list of coaches’ favorite people… regular fans absolutely are liked by Frost and company. They would be car salesmen or sanitation workers or sit behind a desk if not for us fans.

Whatever. Generalities don’t answer why Frost hates us more than Bo. You don’t have an answer to that, do you?

Seems like he will be a good player. However, when you have puzzling play calling, mental mistakes and turnovers, and an incompetent QB to get the player the ball, you could have the next Jerry Rice on this team and you would never know.

Reactions: BigTimeFan75
They probably hate me for sure!

But these guys here are bitching, about how dumb they are, about who they should be playing and how stupid the play calls are and blah blah blah...

Those cats rip on us, they clown on us, they do funny impressions of "Cletus from Beemer Nebraska" calling in to Big Red Wrap up, they hate that we make their lives annoying and talk about canning them.
It is a love / hate thing. Don't try to make it one dimensional because it isn't.

I am sure they do all the things you said. And then I am sure they love when they walk into a stadium of +90K screaming and cheering for them.

It is a love / hate thing. Don't try to make it one dimensional because it isn't.

I am sure they do all the things you said. And then I am sure they love when they walk into a stadium of +90K screaming and cheering for them.
100% agree!

I am not trying to make it one dimensional. They hate us, we annoy them. They also love it when things are going great and we are not annoying.

I did not think that needed to be explained. I thought we all knew that.

Imagine doing your job and things are not going like you hoped and you keep getting called out about being shitty at your job, by people that are not actually doing your job, over and over. You would hate it, so would I.

Fleming was a giant asshole who treated everyone like shit, whether they were a ball boy, a trainer, or a 5th year senior. Despite his behavior, they still tried to get the ball to him 7 times vs. Northwestern. He repeatedly broke team rules and was virtually uncoachable.

I will gladly allow all the blame in the World to be pointed on the coaches for even bringing that kid into the program. That's on them. But Fleming acted like he was Antonio Brown without being a 6 time All Pro and a few Super Bowl Rings.
Honest question.. you seem to have a lot of answers to everything. You just guessing on stuff or do you actually know?

Dude, don't get me started. The dorks that had to pretend they did not like Bo because he was "mean" or they were "embarrassed" by him would take him and his results back in a heartbeat. I know I would.

Dude basically finished first or second in the divisions he was in every year.
BO was the worst thing that ever happened to Nebraska football. I'm thrilled his coaching career has turned into a hot mess.

Reactions: dochay
BO was the worst thing that ever happened to Nebraska football. I'm thrilled his coaching career has turned into a hot mess.
Disagree, Eichorst hiring Smiley Riley was the worst thing that ever happened to Nebraska…

And that’s been some of the reason why it’s taken SF longer than we anticipated urning around this ship….

Disagree, Eichorst hiring Smiley Riley was the worst thing that ever happened to Nebraska…

And that’s been some of the reason why it’s taken SF longer than we anticipated urning around this ship….
For all we know Eichorst might still be at NU, no one ever saw that dork.

• Haha
Reactions: Cornicator
Honest question.. you seem to have a lot of answers to everything. You just guessing on stuff or do you actually know?

I actually know this to be the case.

The last straw for Nebraska's coaches involved Fleming shooting an Instragram Live video from the Locker room while the defensive coaches were going over their game plan behind him.

I actually know this to be the case.

The last straw for Nebraska's coaches involved Fleming shooting an Instragram Live video from the Locker room while the defensive coaches were going over their game plan behind him.
I remember he seemed to be lingering down in Miami busy living the instagram-ification life for a while when most players were back on campus.

Hiring Riley, while I liked the guy, was a bad deal. That said, it set us up to be able to bring Frost home which IMO in the long run will be a good thing. IF we can get this thing turned around this year, which I believe we will, we'll be set for decades at head coach.

And just another swing at Frost which is how you spend your time on this board. I honestly haven’t seen anything constructive out of your posts in a few years.

Be negative all you want, that’s fine. Frost has made mistakes. Playing in the B1G is much harder than he expected. He opens his mouth too much at times. He has coddled some star players, and it has bitten him. He can’t get over the hump in the win column. But he is building something, and I think it’ll show soon enough that he isn’t a screw up like you are convinced he is.

You should lighten up a little more. It’ll make you feel better about life in general.

I feel great about my life! But I don’t see what that has to do with the sinking ship Frost is on.

Well I don't like low goals at all for Nebraska but unfortunately when you've been at the bottom of the toilet bowl for a few years now, you gotta crawl out of that crapper first before you can climb onto a pedestal. It's the sad reality of the situation and I'm just praying we'll finally see some significant progress this year.

That’s great but should we be throwing a parade for Frost and partying on 72nd and Dodge if/when he gets six wins and heads to the Pinstripe Bowl to play Duke?

Frost is a large reason why we remain at the bottom of the toilet bowl. If he wins the West at any point in his tenure than he can have some breathing room in my opinion. Until then, his head should be approaching the chopping block.

Get over yourself. It's gotta be a miserable existence.

It’s a great experience actually. Thank you for thinking of me.

Of course, it would be a much better experience if I could be so shitty at my job and still rake in 5 mill a year. So, far all that Frost has done wrong(and that’s a lot) he must be doing something right.

ADVERTISEMENT