ADVERTISEMENT

Neville

Just took a look at his offer list and it’s a good sample of P5 schools that kicked the tires, including Bama and tOSU.
Agree. Latrell lives in my neighborhood, good kid. He had a lot of schools kick the tires, but before Nebraska only Va Tech would accept his commitment. He has great size but he also went to 3 HS in 4 years. All by choice. He would have went to a 4th in 4 years if he could have. Tons of ability. I hope he works out at Nebraska, like I said he is a good kid.

Betts acquitted himself well last season, but it would be nice to have a freshman really make his presence felt. Fingers crossed, but I think the days of struggling to fill out the WR top line are over.

Reactions: headcard
Agree. Latrell lives in my neighborhood, good kid. He had a lot of schools kick the tires, but before Nebraska only Va Tech would accept his commitment. He has great size but he also went to 3 HS in 4 years. All by choice. He would have went to a 4th in 4 years if he could have. Tons of ability. I hope he works out at Nebraska, like I said he is a good kid.

Sooooo…when he gets the ball 3 times this year via a shovel pass and is watching Brody Belt and Wyatt Liewer play over him he’s long gong

Lol

Sooooo…when he gets the ball 3 times this year via a shovel pass and is watching Brody Belt and Wyatt Liewer play over him he’s long gong

Fleming was a giant asshole who treated everyone like shit, whether they were a ball boy, a trainer, or a 5th year senior. Despite his behavior, they still tried to get the ball to him 7 times vs. Northwestern. He repeatedly broke team rules and was virtually uncoachable.

I will gladly allow all the blame in the World to be pointed on the coaches for even bringing that kid into the program. That's on them. But Fleming acted like he was Antonio Brown without being a 6 time All Pro and a few Super Bowl Rings.

Fleming was a giant asshole who treated everyone like shit, whether they were a ball boy, a trainer, or a 5th year senior. Despite his behavior, they still tried to get the ball to him 7 times vs. Northwestern. He repeatedly broke team rules and was virtually uncoachable.

I will gladly allow all the blame in the World to be pointed on the coaches for even bringing that kid into the program. That's on them. But Fleming acted like he was Antonio Brown without being a 6 time All Pro and a few Super Bowl Rings.
Kid was getting some run and then he's gone. I figured there was a story behind it.

AKA…just another swinnggggg and a miss for this staff at the WR position.

But hey, if Frost wins 6 games this year extend that man. Laughing

Reactions: TheBeav815
Yea I remember when 9-10 wins a year and a conference championship game appearance every other year wasn't good enough.
Well it was always good for me… We made fun and stuck our noses in the air if we only one 9 games a year which we always won nine games from 1969 till 2002..

I for one appreciate the nine win seasons..

AKA…just another swinnggggg and a miss for this staff at the WR position.

But hey, if Frost wins 6 games this year extend that man. Laughing
And just another swing at Frost which is how you spend your time on this board. I honestly haven’t seen anything constructive out of your posts in a few years.

Be negative all you want, that’s fine. Frost has made mistakes. Playing in the B1G is much harder than he expected. He opens his mouth too much at times. He has coddled some star players, and it has bitten him. He can’t get over the hump in the win column. But he is building something, and I think it’ll show soon enough that he isn’t a screw up like you are convinced he is.

You should lighten up a little more. It’ll make you feel better about life in general.

Yea I remember when 9-10 wins a year and a conference championship game appearance every other year wasn't good enough.

NOT that long ago...
Dude, don't get me started. The dorks that had to pretend they did not like Bo because he was "mean" or they were "embarrassed" by him would take him and his results back in a heartbeat. I know I would.

Dude basically finished first or second in the divisions he was in every year.

I wouldn't
Yeah you would. I get you have your pride and have dug in the old boots....but if the worst us fans were going to see was 9 wins with finishing 1 or 2 in the division, you would be just fine. Plus, it would give you guys something to really bitch about since you hated him so much. It is a win win!

And remember, Bo-haters, you might hate him personally, but he doesn't hate YOU at all. He hates "us" big difference.

Yeah you would. I get you have your pride and have dug in the old boots....but if the worst us fans were going to see was 9 wins with finishing 1 or 2 in the division, you would be just fine. Plus, it would give you guys something to really bitch about since you hated him so much. It is a win win!
no, I wouldn't

Oh, I get it, there were games that sucked.

But I would much rather be finishing 1 or 2 in the division pretty much each season.
My analogy to that would be something like this.
If you're used to steak, a burger is ok but it isn’t as good as steak. Oh but when you lose your job and are eating spam every night, that burger sure does look good. It doesn’t mean the burger somehow got better and is now steak, it’s just better than spam.

A bowl game in year 4? My my my…how the goal post move. Way to set the bar high shooting for 6 wins.
Well I don't like low goals at all for Nebraska but unfortunately when you've been at the bottom of the toilet bowl for a few years now, you gotta crawl out of that crapper first before you can climb onto a pedestal. It's the sad reality of the situation and I'm just praying we'll finally see some significant progress this year.

Reactions: timnsun
If you're used to steak, a burger is ok but it isn’t as good as steak. Oh but when you lose your job and are eating spam every night, that burger sure does look good. It doesn’t mean the burger somehow got better and is now steak, it’s just better than spam.
I like this analogy. And I am really sick of spam.

I like this analogy. And I am really sick of spam.
I would add, if we get back to just eating burgers, I hope we do so without a cook that keeps telling just to eat the burger and shut up or he will leave.

Or for that matter a cook that won't tell me the spam will be good in a few years and I just have to be patient. The ingredients are there, it still just tastes like spam, but really is a burger.

Ok, I went too far.

Amen...and in this analogy, you gotta get to burgers before steak...Bo had us at burgers with a few plays away fro steaks. Frost has us a few plays away from more spam.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
I would add, if we get back to just eating burgers, I hope we do so without a cook that keeps telling just to eat the burger and shut up or he will leave.

Or for that matter a cook that won't tell me the spam will be good in a few years and I just have to be patient. The ingredients are there, it still just tastes like spam, but really is a burger.

Ok, I went too far.
One thing to remember...Frost hates "us" more than Bo ever did and it is not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT