ADVERTISEMENT

Nets -Bucks ending last night

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
One helluva an ending there!! Wow. .....and it was a happy one :)

Wonder if Durant will change teams again and go somewhere that gives him a better chance at winning.

He got zero help. Harden was abysmal.

Durant is arguable the best player in the NBA and I cannot imagine any reasonable person disputing that...but he's also #1 or #2 on the most insufferable dorks to, and his two team mates are right behind him. I cannot think of a more dislikable trio in the history of the NBA and I'm glad they went down last night. Much rather see the Bucks or the Sixers go to the finals. Ratings wise I'm sue the NBA was rooting for the Nets though.

Durant is arguable the best player in the NBA and I cannot imagine any reasonable person disputing that...but he's also #1 or #2 on the most insufferable dorks to, and his two team mates are right behind him. I cannot think of a more dislikable trio in the history of the NBA and I'm glad they went down last night. Much rather see the Bucks or the Sixers go to the finals. Ratings wise I'm sue the NBA was rooting for the Nets though.
Go Sixers tonight. But worried about "Ice" Trae Young. Never saw him until this series. Crazy good.

Last edited:
Silly me.....I juat assumed the sixers were going to take down the Hawks. I'm gonna go ahead and declare the Sixers paln to tank for 5 straigjt years a failure and I do not trust the process.

I think its garbage Giannis gets to break a rule and benefit from it. None of his free throws should have counted.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT