ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball

Our athleticism is as good as it has been in...how many years? Shooters, too! Or maybe Hoiberg just really outcoached the other guy. Anyway, glad we didn't send Fred packing after 7-25 last year. He has learned a lot!!:)

Our athleticism is as good as it has been in...how many years? Shooters, too! Or maybe Hoiberg just really outcoached the other guy. Anyway, glad we didn't send Fred packing after 7-25 last year. He has learned a lot!!:)

It's funny you mention the athletic ability. I'm positive Kobe Webster and Shamiel Stevenson would've started for every Husker team over the last 20 seasons. Those two are bench players for this current squad. That's crazy.

It's funny you mention the athletic ability. I'm positive Kobe Webster and Shamiel Stevenson would've started for every Husker team over the last 20 seasons. Those two are bench players for this current squad. That's crazy.
Wasn’t Webster a starter and double digit scorer at Wisconsin?

No, he was a 3 year starter and 17 ppg dude at Western Illinois.

The kid who was going to transfer from Wisconsin has personal issues and will no longer be playing basketball.
That’s right. Wrong Kobe. Thanks.

Loved the synchronized jumping on this one.

This was a fun game to watch. There ae so many new faces that when they start to gel and learn how to play together and elsrn each others tendencies, they will be very special.

I do love how Walker plays his first game against Iowa. Hopefully he has a major chip on his shoulder that game.

These guys looked really good under the circumstancea, and gone was the 5 minute drought of scoring. Huskers get first win in tourney, and no fans will be there to celebrate it.

Yeah...just like that!

The thing that impressed me the most was that everyone that played contributed. If Hoiberg can keep this going all season against high level teams it should be a joy to watch. We should be in the upper echelon of the Big 10.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
The thing that impressed me the most was that everyone that played contributed. If Hoiberg can keep this going all season against high level teams it should be a joy to watch. We should be in the upper echelon of the Big 10.
Yep. Ball was shared and shared well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT