ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball

Suvey101885

Sophomore
Dec 2, 2004
Omaha
So far in the 2015/2016 basketball season the Huskers have lost to teams currently ranked; 1st (Nova), 2nd (Maryland), 4th (Iowa), 12th (Miami), and 18th (Purdue), as well as two more teams receiving votes (Michigan and Indiana). They also lost to Cincy who is 17-7 and 4th in the American Conference.

It's really too bad we couldn't have pulled out a couple of the close games early in the season and not dropped the stinker to Samford. The Creighton game was pretty bad as well. Hard to imagine that with three or four more wins/less losses we wouldn't be on the verge of the NCAA tourney.

Anyway just thought that losing to those calibers of teams and not really getting blown off the court is a good sign for the future and I look forward to the next couple years as this freshman class develops. Think we have something special with Watson and some really good pieces to build around.

Go Huskers!

Reactions: SOHusker11 and Zerk
So far in the 2015/2016 basketball season the Huskers have lost to teams currently ranked; 1st (Nova), 2nd (Maryland), 4th (Iowa), 12th (Miami), and 18th (Purdue), as well as two more teams receiving votes (Michigan and Indiana). They also lost to Cincy who is 17-7 and 4th in the American Conference.

It's really too bad we couldn't have pulled out a couple of the close games early in the season and not dropped the stinker to Samford. The Creighton game was pretty bad as well. Hard to imagine that with three or four more wins/less losses we wouldn't be on the verge of the NCAA tourney.

Anyway just thought that losing to those calibers of teams and not really getting blown off the court is a good sign for the future and I look forward to the next couple years as this freshman class develops. Think we have something special with Watson and some really good pieces to build around.

Go Huskers!
I've thought kind of the same thing, and in the case of Miami, overtime. The two bad losses show us how incredibly narrow our margin is NOW....need to keep getting better players(even though I like what we have right now!)

Winning the Creighton game would've prevented my negative attitude on the season. Still excited about the future, and trying not to let this season get to me. Just tired of losing to Creighton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT