ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Vs Michigan

Dug too deep a hole early 2nd half. We're close. Itll be interesting once we get Derrick back

Just like football, every game seems to be a repeat of the one before it.
We have been playing really good teams these last 2 games. So far we haven't been able to get more than one guy per game to shoot it decently. Bannon misses a ton of shots inside of 10 feet. Teddy got loose with the ball at one point in the second half and it cost us 2 turnovers. Growing pains. Maya has been having a rough go from 3. That has to stop or he has to play less. I would like to see more of Lakes. McGowans is a stud. Bannon is a good player but he had a rough night shooting tonight iMO.

I don’t think getting an undersized post with no jump shot is going to do much to help us at all.
He's not very tall but he's stout. Holding your spot in the paint is about as important as your height. Give me a guy who is 2" shorter but is more athletic and has 40 lbs more muscle.

8 turnovers, 3 blocks, 19 fouls

The only stats we led in. Only committing 8 turnovers and scoring under 70 points in a fast paced offense should be criminal.

Hope we can win more conf games than last year. Doubt it, though.

8 turnovers, 3 blocks, 19 fouls

The only stats we led in. Only committing 8 turnovers and scoring under 70 points in a fast paced offense should be criminal.

Hope we can win more conf games than last year. Doubt it, though.
Not looking good but man the B1G is tough this year. The only encouraging thing to me is that IMO we look like we belong on the same floor with some very talented teams. We have to recruit more guys like McGowan. I do at least have some hope that this could click for these guys. With his history a guy like Maya can't shoot this badly forever...can he? When I kept hearing about how much more size we had this year I kind of smirked. Height does not necessarily equal "size". We need some MEN in the paint in the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT