ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Vs Michigan

Really like what I've seen from Andre thus far. Great length runs the floor extremely well. Once he gets some polish on his game look out

Reactions: mgbreis and t7w0c1
Really like what I've seen from Andre thus far. Great length runs the floor extremely well. Once he gets some polish on his game look out
I agree. He us pretty flimsy right now but it seems like he has some aggressiveness in his style when it comes to rebounds and I like it.

It's nice to see offense that doesn't just crank up brick 3's.

I look for a close game for 20 minutes or so: then Michigan winning by 15.
You could allow yourself to enjoy what is clearly the best stretch of basketball by this group so far. Easy to see what they could be if things come together.

Last edited:
Get a rebound...make a free throw.. its really a simple game and they would win this game

Doc should have gone all in today and paired some plaid flannel pajama bottoms with that Christmas T-shirt.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Thor with a chance to close out on Wagner but goes for the rebound instead and gives him an uncontested three.

Huskers seem to do that a lot - commit halfassedly to closing out on shooters.

Reactions: TheNewNU
We take a lot of bad shots. Other teams penetrate with plans on dishing to the corner for the wide open 3 and they make us pay for it every single game it seems.

A couple of years ago we had a few bench players who were diving for balls etc. I am not seeing much of that energy

ADVERTISEMENT