ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Vs IU

McGowens really dominating play right now. Keep clearing the floor for him until IU proves they can stop him.

Reactions: headcard
If this team gets hot we Have potential
To finish 10th in the league. Which would show improvement.

Need to get back to attacking early. Huskers struggle when IU defense gets dug in.

Reactions: headcard
What in the hell is that call? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that called before.

Lat finally made some 3's but damn he a complete liability at everything else

He really is terrible. Goes on endless monologues about the dumbest little things
I think they have him do our games because they usually aren’t competitive so they figure he can just talk and talk. Most league games haven’t been close. He doesn’t bash the program either

I think they have him do our games because they usually aren’t competitive so they figure he can just talk and talk. Most league games haven’t been close. He doesn’t bash the program either
Yeah Morris is impartial enough, and he certainly knows the game. But my God, he feels the need to hyper-analyze every freaking play.

He really is terrible. Goes on endless monologues about the dumbest little things
When Allen committed a pointless but fairly harmless foul at the end, you would have thought he hit the IU player over the head with a folding chair.

• Haha
Reactions: DonlugoQ
Well crap. We sucked, then came back and should have won....went back to we suck. Should have won that game

Reactions: TheNewNU
ADVERTISEMENT