ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball @ Sconnie tonight

"Now, eventually you do plan on having dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?"

"Now, eventually you do plan on having 3-point shooters in your 3-point offense, right?"

No, he isn’t. You made a stupid comment, and I corrected it. He steal your girlfriend or something?
Stupid comment as judged by the guy whose contribution is wanting to punch Dave Revsine. You’re not correcting anything moron.

Stupid comment as judged by the guy whose contribution is wanting to punch Dave Revsine. You’re not correcting anything moron.

You throwing a tantrum? The greater contribution was to correct you when you said that he “literally” can’t make a shot. Or maybe you don’t know what that word means and therefore can’t track the discussion, in which case I feel bad and didn’t mean to pick on you.

You throwing a tantrum? The greater contribution was to correct you when you said that he “literally” can’t make a shot. Or maybe you don’t know what that word means and therefore can’t track the discussion, in which case I feel bad and didn’t mean to pick on you.
I'm throwing a tantrum, but you're the guy who jumped on me first for using the word "literally" when you literally knew what I meant. That makes you a POS looking for a fight in my book. I know what the word literally means, and I also know that most people exaggerate for effect. Like saying you want to punch someone. But you're the "correction" guy, so now we know why you're here and what you add to the conversation. You just itch to start grammar fights because I said a guy shooting 35% "literally" can't shoot. You're a loser.

I'm throwing a tantrum, but you're the guy who jumped on me first for using the word "literally" when you literally knew what I meant. That makes you a POS looking for a fight in my book. I know what the word literally means, and I also know that most people exaggerate for effect. Like saying you want to punch someone. But you're the "correction" guy, so now we know why you're here and what you add to the conversation. You just itch to start grammar fights because I said a guy shooting 35% "literally" can't shoot. You're a loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT