ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball preseason prediction in the BIG for 2021-22

DanielJohn05

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2021
I think we will be top 10, maybe top 8. Hoiberg finally has a solid core coming back. I think this will be similar to year 2 at ISU, thoughts?

Reactions: TugMcNugs
For the first time I do feel like the Basketball curse has been broken. 3 B1G schools fired their coach, Wisconsin and Iowa should be losing several of their guys, and were only losing Thor? We’re actually gunna have a squad that has played meaningful games with each other. I expect us to be middle of the pack and in every game. PBA should be rocking next year.

For the first time I do feel like the Basketball curse has been broken. 3 B1G schools fired their coach, Wisconsin and Iowa should be losing several of their guys, and were only losing Thor? We’re actually gunna have a squad that has played meaningful games with each other. I expect us to be middle of the pack and in every game. PBA should be rocking next year.
Good points, I feel like we will actually have one of the more experienced teams in the conference. PBA should be wild next season for sure!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT