ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Favored by 7.5 over Bucknuts

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Take care of the home floor...

Need to get Kaleb Wesson in foul trouble early and Copeland and Roby need to stay off the bench and play more minutes... Like to see Amir Harris contribute more today...

Last edited:
Exactly. This is a must win. Every home game the rest of the season is a must win. If they lose a home game, they will need to beat either Michigan or MSU on the road to make up for it.

Purdue on the road will do just fine, amirite?

Exactly. This is a must win. Every home game the rest of the season is a must win. If they lose a home game, they will need to beat either Michigan or MSU on the road to make up for it.

Exactly, but I would also throw at Purdue too in that equation.

Huskers come out fired up defensively in this one. We’ll give up some BS in the paint. Refs have typically hated the buckeyes this year (idk but they foul a lot) offensively it’s a crap shoot hopefully we get to the line like we should. Nebraska wins by 10

Nice job by Allen getting to the rim. When he plays with confidence it usually bodes well.

Reactions: scarletred
Getting out rebounded up to this point 13-7.. need to do a better job on the offensive end a lot of shots go up but nobody in rebounding position..

Reactions: blackshirts4life339
Not sure Borchart and Heiman playing at the same time is a good idea. Makes the defensive end pretty easy for OSU.

If you and I can see that why can’t Miles and the staff see that by now too..
To be fair, Miles has to use the bench in the first half to keep the starters out of foul trouble. But still, that’s not a good combo.

This is a Jack and Clang offense that does not get back on defense or rebound. Yes it is on the players, but Miles told us this week that he knew it fell on him to have them ready. OSU has a midweek game; we did not. There are no excuses.

To be fair, Miles has to use the bench in the first half to keep the starters out of foul trouble. But still, that’s not a good combo.
Interestingly there at the end of the first half the bench at least kept OSU's lead at 2. We had Borchardt and Heiman in the game at the same time and we kept it even. Once Palmer and Copeland came back in we went further in the hole and still couldn't score. Our offense consisted of everybody standing around watching Watson dribble the ball.

Interestingly there at the end of the first half the bench at least kept OSU's lead at 2. We had Borchardt and Heiman in the game at the same time and we kept it even. Once Palmer and Copeland came back in we went further in the hole and still couldn't score.

Not defend Miles on a bad line up here..

I think NU got one decent shot in the last five minutes of the half - the jumper that Watson made.
No flow. No movement. I'm sure Miles coaches them to stand still and watch Watson dribble. Good heavens. Put the walk ons in. I'm tired of watching this starting 5.

No flow. No movement. I'm sure Miles coaches them to stand still and watch Watson dribble. Good heavens. Put the walk ons in. I'm tired of watching this starting 5.
Miles tried to mix it up. Harris turns it over for an easy OSU 2 point dunk. Heiman shoots a 3 pointer and gets a frustration foul. Roby had 5 rebounds but Miles put him on the bench. Huskers shot 0 free throws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT