ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball +16 Tonight at Wisconsin

Gotta give Doc credit for the defensive game plan. Held the whiny douchebags to 25 in the first half. Just couldn’t capitalize on the other end.

10 point lead is just about gone. I suspect we will see a repeat of the Creighton game...surprisingly close first half only to finish with a big loss.
wisc is no creighton, offensively speaking

huskers have a chance here. haven't exactly played our best and still down just 1

Reactions: dinglefritz
Huskers quit pressuring the entry passes. UW now getting the ball inside way too easily. Gotta pressure the passer.

The offense is so bad.
The guy Hoiberg puffed up about shooting 3s, was I think 1 for 9 tonight. Man Lat Mayan has lost his mojo. Bad shooting nights are contagious. The good news is that Teddy and Delano heated up at the end there. Hopefully that carrys forward to their next game. Delano looked really good tonight. A couple of those crappy foul calls on Teddy hurt us tremendously. The one offensive foul was an obvious flop.

Reactions: CBurns05
The guy Hoiberg puffed up about shooting 3s, was I think 1 for 9 tonight. Man Lat Mayan has lost his mojo. Bad shooting nights are contagious. The good news is that Teddy and Delano heated up at the end there. Hopefully that carrys forward to their next game. Delano looked really good tonight. A couple of those crappy foul calls on Teddy hurt us tremendously. The one offensive foul was an obvious flop.

Delano is a stud. Teddy kills this team unless he is on and Yvan can't make a layup. We aren't world beaters, but could be a decent team if we could finally make a few shots and not have Teddy come in just jacking things up and then Yvan missing the put back.

Yikes Nebraska sucks at b-ball!
imaging taking any amount of time, regardless of how minuscule due to this site being bookmarked & your login being remembered, to make a post like this.

your brain, it is very sick.

Banton played well overall, but needs to finish stronger at the rim. He's 6'9" with an 8-foot wingspan - dunk the damn thing!

Mayan is killing us at the perimeter with shooting.. Need to find some guys shooting 3’s and we need present big man down low 5 guys passing around the perimeter isn’t getting down right now with the poor outside shooting..

Be glad when Walker joins the lineup after the first of the year..

Would like to see Fred throw a bit of zone at the Badgers tonight. Wisconsin hasn't been called for a moving screen since the pre-shot clock era, so they create a lot of open jumpers that way. A zone might neutralize that to some degree, if the players are active and take care of business on the boards.
He must have read your post. His/Doc's mixing of defenses was genius (in the first half)!

Reactions: IowaHuskr
Yeah also I noticed fewer announcers breathlessly slobber on Davison compared to past seasons. Maybe the groin punches and various other dirty plays have finally caught up with him.

Brad was a pretty good QB in HS, just an FYI

Brad was a pretty good QB in HS, just an FYI
I know he was a good HS quarterback. Not sure what that has to do with him punching opponents in the nuts or intentionally sliding his foot under them as they are landing.

Is he a good bowler, too? If so, that might explain being the dirtiest player in college basketball.

Last edited:
Reactions: CBurns05
Doc and Fred gave the BIG a bit of a blueprint, as Maryland threw a matchup zone at Wisconsin tonight and got the upset in Madison. Seven or eight more losses and the overrated Badgers might slip out of the top 10.

Them still being in the playoff rankings at 2-2 was the most ridiculous thing ever.

ADVERTISEMENT