ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska was the 2nd worst P5 school in 2020

bearcats7734

Nov 23, 2020
Counting 2020 Conference BBall NU was 1-17
2020-2021 Bball - 4-6
2020 FB 3-5

Nebraska was a combined 8-28 in Bball and FB contest this year. 8(!!!) victories between FB and Bball. This was not counting men's baseball.

Vanderbilt holds the lowest percentage in P5 at 7-27 based on percentage (28% v 25.6%). If NU does not schedule that easy win against Doane last month, we would officially be the worst P5 Men's program in the country.

If I counted Men's Baseball, Vanderbilt would have easily bested us as we were only 7-8 for the cancelled year.

Unreal.

Last edited:
2020-2021 Bball - 4-6
2020 FB 3-5

Nebraska was a combined 8-28 in Bball and FB contest this year. 8(!!!) victories between FB and Bball. This was not counting men's baseball.

Vanderbilt holds the lowest percentage in P5 at 7-27 based on percentage (28% v 25.6%). If NU does not schedule that easy win against Doane last month, we would officially be the worst P5 Men's program in the country.

If I counted Men's Baseball Vanderbilt would have easily bested us as we were only 7-8 for the cancelled year.

Unreal.

This has been a recurring theme for Nebraska for the last couple of years.

Someone needs to call the State Attorney general's office and let them know that the University of Nebraska athletic department is being scammed by Fraud Hoiberg and Scott Fraud. Nebraska is paying a little over a $1,000,000 a win, nice ROI........

Someone needs to call the State Attorney general's office and let them know that the University of Nebraska athletic department is being scammed by Fraud Hoiberg and Scott Fraud. Nebraska is paying a little over a $1,000,000 a win, nice ROI........

I know we have probably been in the top 5 worst P5 Men's athletic programs for a couple years now but I believe this year was the worst. Vandy was 3-15 in Bball and winless in Football and is only one win away from besting the Huskers

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Think of the traditionally BAD athletic programs out there : Oregon St, Washington St, BC, Baylor, Iowa St, Rutgers. Shoot, Washington St is 8-0 in Bball this year and Rutgers is a top 15 program as well.

well the fans just keep ponying up thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars voluntarily to watch. So its not a scam. The fans know what they're doing and they apparently are happy to continue spending a lot of money on it.

To 2021 and boundless optimism!
giphy.gif

Since there isn’t a single penny of taxpayer money going toward either of their salaries, I don’t think the Attorney General would care.

2020-2021 Bball - 4-6
2020 FB 3-5

If I counted Men's Baseball, Vanderbilt would have easily bested us as we were only 7-8 for the cancelled year.

Unreal.
Ha, came in second to worst. Can't even win at being the worst.

Since there isn’t a single penny of taxpayer money going toward either of their salaries, I don’t think the Attorney General would care.

Both are employed by the state university of Nebraska, thus making him a public employees. An attorney general's main duty is protecting the public interest of their state.

I was just talking about this yesterday. My numbers could be wrong, but I believe the 2018-19 Rutgers program set the record for fewest Big Ten Football + MBB wins in an athletic year. Then Nebraska bested them in 2019-20. This 2020-21 should break that record, too. Lovely.

2020-2021 Bball - 4-6
2020 FB 3-5

Unreal.
We're going to count VB and bowling and rifle

just give the coaches a raise and an extension. schedule more meetings and explore everyones feelings. that should fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT