ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Rutgers Bball

Anybody have an ice pick I can borrow to stab myself in the eyes? This is some ugly basketball.

Reactions: HuskAir
I'll bet the people who bought all-session tournament tickets are really glad they got to pay for this epic tilt.

The circus has entertainment value. This is embarrassing.

"Now all the time I was watching this, I was beginning to get very aware of like not feeling all that well. And this I put down to all the rich food and vitamins. But I tried to forget this, concentrating on the next (trip down the court) which jumped right away on a young (point guard) who was being given the (ole in-out of the basket). First by one player, then another, then another. When it came to the sixth or seventh (miss), the crowd was leering and smecking and going into it, I began to feel really sick. But I could not shut me glassies and even if I tried to move my glassballs about, I still not get out of the line of fire of this picture. I’m going to be sick! Get something for me to be sick in!"

As bad as Nebraska's offense has been, their defense is worse.

Morrow is going to be the Huskers best player on the floor in a couple years.

White will need to learn how to create his own shot next year.

Watson needs to do some serious work on his shot in the off season.

Miles NEEDS to sign a legit big man.

That is all.

Another good matchup for us today IMO...a chance to steal one. After that things will get tough especially for a team that will likely have tired legs...assuming we win tonight.

Morrow is going to be the Huskers best player on the floor in a couple years.

White will need to learn how to create his own shot next year.

Watson needs to do some serious work on his shot in the off season.

Miles NEEDS to sign a legit big man.

That is all.

That's it? I see one of those things maybe happening (Morrow). Not terribly keen on the rest although they are all valid observations.

GBR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT