ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Ohio State score predictions

antirowboat

Junior
Jan 30, 2021
I don't see this being much of a game at all. 3/4 of the stands will be empty in the 4th quarter.

Ohio State will attack deep, short, quick passes, and run circles around the Nebraska rush defense.

Nebraska offense will get a few big plays but that will basically be it.

Ohio State: 52
Nebraska: 10

I don't see this being much of a game at all. 3/4 of the stands will be empty in the 4th quarter.

Ohio State will attack deep, short, quick passes, and run circles around the Nebraska rush defense.

Hell the fans will leave at halftime in droves if Nebraska stinks it up

As always, I want Nebraska to prevail.
Not expecting a WIN but wouldn't be surprised by an upset since no one is expecting it. Huskers never seem to win when we expect it. Perhaps they win when it would be absurdly unexpected. It's a wierd season.

Probably not in NUs best interest to pull off a miracle win. Would be happy in the moment but in terms of the bigger picture it would just not help. If OSU blows it open early maybe we get a series for Smothers and even Haarberg.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
As I think OSU isn't as good on D as a lot of teams we've played, I think that we score and put some points up but at the end of the day it ends up like 52-31. We hang early and Adrian plays well and then he shows the QB he is and turns it over multiple times and it snowballs quickly.

too early :rolleyes:

Reactions: SkerInCo
Best, most balanced offense NU has seen this year. OU wasn't good with Rattler. OSU can run well, and they have the best WR corp in the country. NU's offense can't be consistent against anyone other than FCS and Northwestern, so I am not expecting much.
48-13 OSU.

Reactions: BrazilianBuckeye
OSU More
NU Less

And on Sunday, an announcement, giving Trev a head start on finding a new coach and giving Scott no chance to repeat the 2014 mistake of firing a head coach immediately after beating Iowa. This is Scott's sixth season as a head coach. Five of them will be losing seasons.

I'm laughing at all of these stupid ass predictions. My prediction tOSU won't cover.

Then I will be back to throw everything in your faces because I can as just like the OU predictions you all laid your asses bare for everyone to see. Go ahead and keep living in your fantasy worlds. Meanwhile I'll be back after the game to laugh at yall

I'm laughing at all of these stupid ass predictions. My prediction tOSU won't cover.

Then I will be back to throw everything in your faces because I can as just like the OU predictions you all laid your asses bare for everyone to see. Go ahead and keep living in your fantasy worlds. Meanwhile I'll be back after the game to laugh at yall
And if Ohio State covers will you be around after the game or on Sunday? Or you going to be like the Scott Frost cult members and go in hiding until Wednesday?

Reactions: Primus1
OK, hear me out.

OSU is leading 49-14 with 10 minutes left the 4th quarter. Day has emptied the bench and 2nd/3rd stringers all playing. Frost is still playing Martinez because, well, Frost. Huskers score to get to 21 then proceed to execute 3 straight successful onside kicks, scoring TDs on long runs or passes each time. Score is now 49-42 with 45 seconds left. Culp goes in for 4th onside kick, except this time he whiffs and falls on the ball, penalizing Nebraska for illegal touching. OSU takes possession and runs out the clock for a 49-42 one-possession win.

That's the most Nebraska thing I can come up with so far.

Real score: OSU 59-13. Buckeyes need playoff style points. Fan exodus begins mid-3rd qtr.

Reactions: BrazilianBuckeye
Ohio St needs style points right now, so they will not let off the gas. Buckeyes will basically name the score. Our defense may hang for a bit, but eventually they will wear out because our offense is so bad.

OSU - 56
NU - 17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT