ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs. College of Charleston Series Preview

RobsterMobster

Administrator
Jan 5, 2010
TV - None

Live Audio

Video - None for the Weekend Series - HuskerNSide (Subscription Required)

Live Stats (College of Charleston's Live Stats)

National Scoreboard

2015 Nebraska Baseball Stats

2015 College of Charleston's Baseball Stats

HOL: Baseball Weekend Preview: College of Charleston (By Dan Hoppen)

Huskers.com Series Preview

College of Charleston's Series Preview

Nebraska Baseball Roster

College of Charleston's Baseball Roster

Friday, Feb. 19 (3 p.m. CT)Probable Starters: RHP Howell (0-0) vs. RHP Helvey (0-0)
TV: None
Audio Stream: Huskers.com | Video Stream: None
Radio: Husker Sports Network (Lincoln – 1400 AM | Omaha – 590 AM)

Saturday, Feb. 20 (1:30 p.m. CT)Probable Starters: RHP King (0-0) vs. RHP Ober (0-0)

Sunday, Feb. 21 (10 a.m. CT)Probable Starters: TBA vs. RHP McCutcheon

Last edited:
Reactions: saluno22
I'll be on the road and in and out of coverage, I'll do my best to post scores tonight and this weekend. If anyone has 100% availability feel free to call dibs and post scores in my stead. GBR!!!

Great start to the season! According to College of Charleston's live stats Chestnut led off with a single and Burkamper doubled to the left field line. Two on...zero outs in the first with Alex Henwood up in the three hole.

Great start to the season! According to College of Charleston's live stats Chestnut led off with a single and Burkamper doubled to the left field line. Two on...zero outs in the first with Alex Henwood up in the three hole.

I laughed when I saw that too, wasn't going to complain about the hot start! Laughing

2nd game of opener vs UNLV last year. B 6th, 2 out, two on, score tied 2-2. Jake comes in for a lefty/lefty matchup, gets to a 1-2 count..., batter Ks swinging. Fire out, inning over. Niiiiiiiice!

Follows that with 2.1 innings of one-hit scoreless relief with two strikeouts at Loyola Marymount.

Been waiting most of a year for this kid to get healthy and back on the mound. Will be looking for him.

Reactions: RobsterMobster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT