ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska v Maryland Game thread

How many obvious goaltends on our layups can there be? Three blind mice again out there.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Bunch of Creighton fans rooting for Maryland at the bar I’m at to watch the games. They are acting like a bunch of idiots. I’m starting to understand why Nebraska fans loathe them so much.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I don't get why teams aren't just running and gunning the whole time against us? We have 8 guys available 3 of which will play for 40 minutes and they all played 40 minutes yesterday.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Bunch of Creighton fans rooting for Maryland at the bar I’m at to watch the games. They are acting like a bunch of idiots. I’m starting to understand why Nebraska fans loathe them so much.
Eh, I openly root against teams at bars too.

Rooting against the cardinals in Missouri was one of life's greatest pleasures.

That foul on Roby was complete BS. Roby was clearly straight vertical and the guy lowered his shoulder and took a step forward in to his midsection. Somebody needs to take that kid out. BS move that could have hurt Roby.

Reactions: regionsdoc
So much better effort boxing out than we saw most of conference play

I like the use of the zone, but you have to put more pressure on the ball. Otherwise Maryland's guards have it too easy feeding the ball into the seams. I think that's what got Miles riled up.

Roby puts his teammates in bad spots. 4 on the shot clock, here glynn you take the shitty shot. Be ****ing aggressive, Isiah.
I feel like I read a whole article on this, specific to the NBA. Guys get pissed off when they get passed the ball with 1-2 secs on the clock!

He is so limited......why cant we find a big guy who could merely catch the ball and dunk it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT