ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska over Michigan

p>
giphy.gif

Not going to happen, while Michigan I believe is overrated and not that great. Nebraska has way to many issues to beat them. If we would have beat CU or Troy or even look half way competent last week, there would be some hope. We are just not a good football team to even make a game of this. Their D is going to feast on our O line.

Not going to happen, while Michigan I believe is overrated and not that great. Nebraska has way to many issues to beat them. If we would have beat CU or Troy or even look half way competent last week, there would be some hope. We are just not a good football team to even make a game of this. Their D is going to feast on our O line.

The only way they feast on our o-line is if Bunch is quarterback for us. UM will use a different scheme than Troy if Martinez is our quarterback going into the game. Now if it’s Bunch, yes our O-line is screwed. Frankly, until we get more depth on the o-line we are going to struggle with any non-mobile quarterback at the helm.

Reactions: husker2612
Heard it here first. Adrian will play and Nebraska will upset the wolverines. Hot seat gets hotter for harbaugh.

I thought so this past Summer but the kool aid has turned into vinegar. Our oline can't block consistently enough or well enough. I thought the gains in S&C would be significant, they haven't been significant enough if significant at all. I still am on board the Frost Train though, it will just take time.

I thought so this past Summer but the kool aid has turned into vinegar. Our oline can't block consistently enough or well enough. I thought the gains in S&C would be significant, they haven't been significant enough if significant at all. I still am on board the Frost Train though, it will just take time.

It's helped the defense imo.

I'll support this take on things just cause I hate all the other more whiny posts :p Huskers go on the road, clear their heads from the NU fishbowl, iron out their mistakes, and everything else just clicks.

I also won't scream, cry, have a temper tantrum, or other meltdown on here or anywhere else if they don't. I may or may not through my soft foam sponge at the TV though.

The defensive plan against the Huskers will not change no matter who is playing QB. You load up, stunt, blitz and twist, take your changes one on one on the outside against us and force us to beat you with the pass. We haven't shown the ability to block against this type of D and counter it with a solid and consistent passing game. Until that happens, just get used to it.

We heard so much about our TE's and how many catches do they have? Reason for that? They are being kept in to help block because of match up issues.

I do wonder why we have not seen the empty set, WR's to both side spreading the D all over the field getting our guys one on one in the open field. We aren't getting or winning many of the one on one match ups.

When it comes to the Huskers, I always go with my heart and not my head. That means: if you had asked me on Sunday, right after we lost to Troy, I would tell you that Nebraska will get blown out in this game. But since it is Wednesday and there is a chance AM plays, the OP is right and Nebraska wins a close one, pulling off the biggest upset since MSU 2015.

Reactions: timnsun
Michigan 41-10

husker's defense is porous, and their offense is going to be paralyzed against michigans defense. also factor in road game.
avg defensive rating for troy & colorado: 73
michigan: 5

it will be like hitting a brick wall in comparison.

Last edited:
Sometimes you need that vinegar to alkalize the blood, you know? Good for a reset. Just keep drinking.

Michigan 41-10

husker's defense is porous, and their offense is going to be paralyzed against michigans defense. also factor in road game.
avg defensive rating for troy & colorado: 73
michigan: 5

it will be like hitting a brick wall in comparison.

ok? SMU scored 20 on you, and you environment isn't that loud (especially a nooner). Our D is better than you think as well.

Reactions: Crushinator
ok? SMU scored 20 on you, and you environment isn't that loud (especially a nooner). Our D is better than you think as well.
Isn't loud? you cant say if you've never been. The press boxes deflect the sound directly onto the field thats how it was designed. S&p+ says the huskers are 46 in defense, ND was rated 6th, and that was game one on the road. Either nebraska will be up for the challenge or they are going to fold like a paper doll. I think Frosty will start 0-3.

Last edited:
Isn't loud? you cant say if you've never been. The press boxes deflect the sound directly onto the field thats how it was designed. S&p+ says the huskers are 46 in defense, ND was rated 6th, and that was game one on the road. Either nebraska will be up for the challenge or they are going to fold like a paper doll. I think Frosty will start 0-3.

I have been to your stadium, and it wasn't loud. For as large as that thing is.. Nope. Also, most of your fans sat down. Frost may start 0-3, but I am going to doubt it is 41-10. Michigan is going to need all of the turnovers we have been committing for it to be a blowout. I see more of a 24-13 win for Michigan.

Reactions: SOHusker11
First game of the year Nebraska gave it away with turnovers and penalties. 2nd game was the same against a Troy team that is undervalued because of their name.

Huskers get it all together this weekend, catch Michigan sleeping and get the win.

I'm just playing. Y'all are going to get blown out. Next year though, you'll really win. Have faith in Frost. It will come...just not this Saturday.

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0
I have been to your stadium, and it wasn't loud. For as large as that thing is.. Nope. Also, most of your fans sat down. Frost may start 0-3, but I am going to doubt it is 41-10. Michigan is going to need all of the turnovers we have been committing for it to be a blowout. I see more of a 24-13 win for Michigan.
the big house is 10th on the list of stadiums with highest recorded decibel levels, ahead of the shoe and memorial stadium. But its a nice thought that visitors like to think is true 'the crowd noise won't effect us'.

the big house is 10th on the list of stadiums with highest recorded decibel levels, ahead of the shoe and memorial stadium. But its a nice thought that visitors like to think is true 'the crowd noise won't effect us'.

I've been to LSU, Texas, Clemson, Kinnick, Oklahoma, A&M, Husky Stadium, Autzen, and a few others that are all way louder than Michigan. Michigan may be loud during Ohio State, but is pretty tame to a lot of schools I've been too.

Last edited:
I would totally be on board with NU winning in Ann Arbor this weekend if we were 3-0 and had been improving each week, like we all expected. Instead, NU is pretty much the complete opposite of what we expected. I can see a 40-14 type of game Saturday.

I've been to LSU, Texas, Clemson, Kinnick, Oklahoma, A&M, Husky Stadium, Autzen, and a few others that are all way louder than Michigan. Michigan may be loud during Ohio State, but is pretty tame to a lot of schools I've been too.
you didnt go to a big game, if they are playing eastern michigan its pretty tame. it will be rocking against nebraska. your 18 yr old freshman qb who has played 3 quarters is going to be rattled without a doubt.

you didnt go to a big game, if they are playing eastern michigan its pretty tame. it will be rocking against nebraska. your 18 yr old freshman qb who has played 3 quarters is going to be rattled without a doubt.

I went to the NU game a few years back. Should have been a decent game, and it was lame. Keep telling yourself that your lack of noise for 110,000 people is going to be a game changer because it isnt.

Michigan- 31
Nebraska- 21

Still giving out hope we pull an upset but I’m not as optimistic as I was this summer..

I went to the NU game a few years back. Should have been a decent game, and it was lame. Keep telling yourself that your lack of noise for 110,000 people is going to be a game changer because it isnt.
keep telling yourself your 18 yr old qb who has played 3 quarters isnt going to be phased in front of 110000 people. decibel level at wmu game reached over 100 (they have a meter), that was a blowout. It will get near 110 on saturday, 115 is ear damage, the sound is deflected onto the field as well.
Frost is walking into a lions den after already being injured, but I know its comforting to think hes not.

We don't like frost because similar to how other teams perceive harbaugh, hes a toolbag. Last time he visdited with UCF he lost 51-14, but said he 'outhit' us. lmao.

keep telling yourself your 18 yr old qb who has played 3 quarters isnt going to be phased in front of 110000 people. decibel level at wmu game reached over 100 (they have a meter), that was a blowout. It will get near 110 on saturday, 115 is ear damage, the sound is deflected onto the field as well.
Frost is walking into a lions den after already being injured, but I know its comforting to think hes not.

I'm sure he is so scared...

We don't like frost because similar to how other teams perceive harbaugh, hes a toolbag. Last time he visdited with UCF he lost 51-14, but said he 'outhit' us. lmao.

Lucky you guys didn’t play UCF in the Peach Bowl last year Harbaugh would have had his @$$ handed to him since Michigan was the only B1G team that lost and looked pathetic in it’s bowl game..

Reactions: ZJSARENOTFREE
ADVERTISEMENT