ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Michigan 11am Kick off on FS1

We weren’t watching the same Wisconsin vs. Iowa game if this is truly your view, I’ll post the stat line for you. Probably you’re just trolling with that nonsense. I know Iowa fan hates stats and facts, but stats and facts don’t lie. Cut and paste didn’t turn out too good, here are the highlights Iowa - 5 first downs, 0 3rd down conversions and 66 total yards.
BTW the term is “spitting image.”
Matchup
i
i

1st Downs 5 18
3rd down efficiency 0-13 5-13
4th down efficiency 1-1 0-0
Total Yards 66 382
Passing 41 135
Comp-Att 8-24 11-18
Yards per pass 1.7 7.5

Interceptions thrown 1 3
Rushing 25 247
Rushing Attempts 26 49
Yards per rush 1.0 5.0
Possession 21:33 38:27

Not a stat but here's a fact for you. You just lost to Troy. Troy.

Not a stat but here's a fact for you. You just lost to Troy. Troy.
Typical Iowa message board fan. What a trash fan base. Enjoy your typical Iowa “fake id” schedule again this season. Troy would beat Iowa by 2 TDs. Colorado would best Iowa by 3 TDs.

Last edited:
Typical Iowa message board fan. What a trash fan base. Enjoy your typical Iowa “fake id” schedule again this season. Troy would beat Iowa by 2 TDs. Colorado would best Iowa by 3 TDs.
Yeah, screw you Hawks and your weak schedule. We play and lose to REAL powerhouse teams like Troy and Colorado and most likely the entire B1G west including you guys. Your schedule is so weak you have to play us!!!! So there!!!!

Yeah, screw you Hawks and your weak schedule. We play and lose to REAL powerhouse teams like Troy and Colorado and most likely the entire B1G west including you guys. Your schedule is so weak you have to play us!!!! So there!!!!
Give it up Iowa troll.

I just think it’s funny people cracking on Iowa’s weak schedule when beating Nebraska is part of it
I think it’s funny Iowa fan trolls on the Nebraska board whilst the Iowa head coach has a losing record against Nebraska. Wait until KF has a winning record or Iowa gets to 800 wins all time, then come back and tug on Superman’s cape.

I just think it’s funny people cracking on Iowa’s weak schedule when beating Nebraska is part of it

I think its funny you don't put up. Which amateur sports team do you claim that has you hither and yon badgering people?

You should pick Troy...or Akron. Or even Alabama, that would be a fantastic choice!

And none of them would matter would they? Because ultimately sports, amateur sports at that, doesn't matter much. But how you treat people does matter.

Congratulations on being a winner.

I think it’s funny Iowa fan trolls on the Nebraska board whilst the Iowa head coach has a losing record against Nebraska. Wait until KF has a winning record or Iowa gets to 800 wins all time, then come back and tug on Superman’s cape.
Superman? Nebraska just got punked AT HOME by Troy. Nothing super about that.

Reactions: GuessYouWereWrong
I think its funny you don't put up. Which amateur sports team do you claim that has you hither and yon badgering people?

You should pick Troy...or Akron. Or even Alabama, that would be a fantastic choice!

And none of them would matter would they? Because ultimately sports, amateur sports at that, doesn't matter much. But how you treat people does matter.

Congratulations on being a winner.
Thanks. I appreciate it

That's just delusional. But I'm sure you totally believe that. The Troy team that got beat by 36 against Boise State?
I trust you are predicting victory in November, In Iowa City, against that defense. LOL, ok.

Nobody, well not outside of Nebraska anyway, uses Superman and Nebraska football in the same breath.

So, you have uniqueness going for you!

Reactions: GuessYouWereWrong
Nobody, well not outside of Nebraska anyway, uses Superman and Nebraska football in the same breath.

So, you have uniqueness going for you!
How long before Iowa is recognized nationally as being the “fake id” of college football? Please continue with your Nebraska football obsession Iowa troll.

tumblr_mgy0lqP4IZ1rjikkqo1_500_zps504d92c8.gif

Safe travels to those who are coming in to Ann Arbor this weekend. Which team is going to blink first :)?

Hmmm, seems your buddy Colin has changed his mind. Keep trying though...

Iowa is and will always be the original “fake id” of college football. The title may be given out to other teams, but man you can’t really explain away what s pathetic schedule Iowa has and yes the B1G West being down is part of that schedule, but it doesn’t make it any less true.

Iowa is and will always be the original “fake id” of college football. The title may be given out to other teams, but man you can’t really explain away what s pathetic schedule Iowa has and yes the B1G West being down is part of that schedule, but it doesn’t make it any less true.

Damn, if all that is true, it really gotta make ya think what Nebraska's title is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT