ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska -LSU baseball

mwulf

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2013
Thigh Land
Huskers up 1-0 early...questionable call ends the top of 1st ...cant remember the last time we played LSU but this would be a huge resume builder ...Channel 674 if you have Directv

Originally posted by colt19:
directv channel 674
I have Time-Warner and don't see it anywhere on my guide here in Texas. Thanks anyways.
smile.r191677.gif

3-2 bottom 8...sidenote ...how do you broadcast a baseball game on tv and not have the balls and strikes on the screen ....so frustrating

Originally posted by HuskerTimOmaha:
Hitting .200, dropped to bottom of order and Erstad let's him swing away. Add this to the long list of head scratching moments under DE.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
I was at two of the games this weekend (as I live in Houston). I disagree with a lot of the moves Erstad made this weekend, but it's not near time to be calling for his head. We just played in the postseason last year for heaven's sake, and lost two close games this weekend to two very good teams.

IMHO this is not Pelini all over again. Erstad is a good coach.

This post was edited on 3/8 1:44 PM by Huskers_Rule_All

Nowhere did I day it was. Holy sheet dude, read WTF I wrote and if you can't understand it, ask a grade schooler to assist you.

My goodness.
Sorry bud, shouldn't have taken it out on you. Apologies.

Admittedly, I'm a little pi$$y because I've seen some poster on this site already calling for his head during today's game. I can't stand stupidity and that is utterly stupid. But as I said shouldn't have taken it out on you.

That said, like I said some of his decisions this weekend have been highly questionable.

This post was edited on 3/8 1:51 PM by Huskers_Rule_All

Just what I think most of us realistically expected this weekend. Two wins would have been very nice, but a pair of losses to a couple of good teams. Had their chances in both games but couldn't make the plays they needed. Still, they can build on this weekend as they go forward. Clearly they can play with these top 10 caliber teams.

Other than going 1-2 at UNLV to start the season, instead of 2-1, they are pretty much where I thought they would be. Would like to see them start to put a total effort to together though...they have the look of a regional team, but the pitching has been good enough to suggest a higher ceiling. The bats need to contribute something though...

Originally posted by HuskerJag:
Just what I think most of us realistically expected this weekend. Two wins would have been very nice, but a pair of losses to a couple of good teams. Had their chances in both games but couldn't make the plays they needed. Still, they can build on this weekend as they go forward. Clearly they can play with these top 10 caliber teams.

Other than going 1-2 at UNLV to start the season, instead of 2-1, they are pretty much where I thought they would be. Would like to see them start to put a total effort to together though...they have the look of a regional team, but the pitching has been good enough to suggest a higher ceiling. The bats need to contribute something though...
Agree with this, but we made up for that by beating LMU 2-1. 7-6 or 8-5 is where I figured we would be at, now with the next 17 at home (1 in omaha), we need to go 13-4.

Hitting .200, dropped to bottom of order and Erstad let's him swing away. Add this to the long list of head scratching moments under DE.
Agree 100% with this, he manages the opposite of how he played the game, which is shocking to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT