ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Listed as Most Surprising Recruiting Class

Ohio State has to be the big surprise. This class is way below what I would of expected.

Plus, they're getting that transfer qb Fields from Georgia. Frost has work to do. Great class, Coach!

Yep. Going to be tough to out recruit OSU on a consistent basis, but this class helps narrow the gap. A few more like this and we’re going to be in really good position.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Yep. Going to be tough to out recruit OSU on a consistent basis, but this class helps narrow the gap. A few more like this and we’re going to be in really good position.

I don't think we ever will consistently out-recruit Ohio State or even Michigan, but if we even get within 5 ranking spots of them fairly regularly, that is definitely good enough.

Ohio State sits on probably the best 500-mile radius in the entire country.

I don't think we ever will consistently out-recruit Ohio State or even Michigan, but if we even get within 5 ranking spots of them fairly regularly, that is definitely good enough.

Ohio State sits on probably the best 500-mile radius in the entire country.

Given how the conference is configured now, Nebraska and the other teams in the West don't necessarily need to out-recruit OSU and Michigan on a regular basis right away. For starters, recruit well enough to win the West and get into the title game. The West hasn't been successful in the game so far, but there have been some close ones, and there's always a puncher's chance to win one game if your team has reasonable talent. Nebraska appears to be off to a good start with this class.

The future is so bright...
d64d9f2ccd32a6011f998506f334445a705e89e8e025933afceb25e030c03141.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT