ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska-ization of the Big Ten

RedMyMind

Assistant Head Coach
Aug 22, 2017

newtons-bitches.jpg

The darkest hour after sexual predation decade after decade in multiple universities of the big10 revealed in this conference just a few mere years ago...and this is the DARKEST HOUR?!

Somebody slap me because I must be dreaming that someone would actually write that.....then decide to run with it and put it out there...

Is Northwestern proud of this? What an embarrassment for Northwestern to have commissioned this shit stain of a product out of its institution, but then again values certainly are a changin' ...maybe it is bad manners to decry child molestation and student molestation.

Gosh I am embarrassed for them! For this dumbass, and the big10. What the he'll is wrong with people?

newtons-bitches.jpg

Christine Brennan isn't a fan of reality, and I'm pretty sure she has an agenda like that jib guy, jmliar fella, Husker doosh and the Nebraska reality lady.

They didn't approach Covid as a fan of the University of Nebraska or as an alumn. One guy said he was coordinating the management of the reaction to covid for one of the federal government agencies. Dinglefritz had him hopping. Because it was lies. I hope UNL isn't stuck in the B1G because it is garbage, and the USA Today isn't necessary.

Reactions: solarpanels
This author's short bio: "Christine Brennan writes columns on national and international sports issues for USA Today. She's also a commentator for ABC News, PBS NewsHour and National Public Radio, and the best-selling author of seven books." Not exactly a moderate or objective voice when it comes to balancing personal freedom and opportunity vs government control "because we know better". Consider the source.

what? no N’-ization of the acc...?
thats a pretty stout academic conference (or at least they say so).
and theyre playing.
wheres her contempt for them?
her drivel is politically motivated and lazy.
some of these classical, elitist libs in the b1g or supporting them are so full of themselves.
id remind them how poorly most of their states have faired during covid.

Last edited:
What.A.Joke! The woke mafia is actually asleep at the wheel. The hubris to undervalue what these players have invested into this game, their futures and what the games mean economically to the cities and universities. Disgusting.

FWIW, they have published this type of agenda for at least 10+ years.....

I didn't know that.

I haven't read a USA Today newspaper in years but I still wanted to send a message that I wouldn't be buying any in the future if they are publishing crap like this.

Last time I read a USA today was the weekend edition when the team I coach went out of town for a tournament. Even the sports page at that time seem like it was infected with this kind of stupidity and bias. Outside of hotels I’m not sure what their true circulation is.

Reactions: tpmcg
It's kind of funny. Because of the way NU has been trashed, I quit watching Pardon the Interruption (and I really liked the show), College Game Day (it has been going downhill for awhile anyway), and now can add not reading USA Today (although it's been awhile since I picked up that rag). Also, won't listen to Finebaum's nonsense. Is there anybody else I need to ignore? Maybe just stick with the Omaha Weird Herald? I've been enjoying Shatel.

Reactions: HuskerDana
It's kind of funny. Because of the way NU has been trashed, I quit watching Pardon the Interruption (and I really liked the show), College Game Day (it has been going downhill for awhile anyway), and now can add not reading USA Today (although it's been awhile since I picked up that rag). Also, won't listen to Finebaum's nonsense. Is there anybody else I need to ignore? Maybe just stick with the Omaha Weird Herald? I've been enjoying Shatel.

Outkick is good stuff.

That article is melodramatic for sure. But I also find it funny that the Big 10 tried to cover it's own arse with the lame justification that it was all about the availability of rapid testing. Um, no. It was about public opinion flowing in the direction opposite of what they expected. Like Drew Brees' kneeling statement a few months ago -- I'm sure he thought it would be widely appreciated and when it wasn't, he immediately started retreating.

What a rag. And to consider this as the darkest time in history with some of the worse scandals this conference has had? What a pathetic article.
That was the most offensive article I've read about college sports in a while, and it's directly pointed at Nebraska. This is the same conference that endured the Sandusky scandal, the Larry Nassar scandal, etc and this elitist %^&*^ calls playing despite COVID-19 not being near the illness it was feared to be, to be the Nebraska-ization of the conference. As if that is a bad thing.

Reactions: Sinomatic
That article is melodramatic for sure. But I also find it funny that the Big 10 tried to cover it's own arse with the lame justification that it was all about the availability of rapid testing. Um, no. It was about public opinion flowing in the direction opposite of what they expected. Like Drew Brees' kneeling statement a few months ago -- I'm sure he thought it would be widely appreciated and when it wasn't, he immediately started retreating.
The biggest difference is it took Brees about a day to start backtracking, not a month...

The darkest hour after sexual predation decade after decade in multiple universities of the big10 revealed in this conference just a few mere years ago...and this is the DARKEST HOUR?!

Somebody slap me because I must be dreaming that someone would actually write that.....then decide to run with it and put it out there...

Is Northwestern proud of this? What an embarrassment for Northwestern to have commissioned this shit stain of a product out of its institution, but then again values certainly are a changin' ...maybe it is bad manners to decry child molestation and student molestation.

Gosh I am embarrassed for them! For this dumbass, and the big10. What the he'll is wrong with people?

Northwestern fan here. Just ignore that broad. She ain’t representative.

Just remember to wear your damn masks and let’s play some B1G football.

Northwestern fan here. Just ignore that broad. She ain’t representative.

Just remember to wear your damn masks and let’s play some B1G football.

I wish we could just wear a mask and watch football, but apparently in it's supreme wisdom, the powers that be in the B10 have decided to hold classes in an enclosed space yet decide that us fans can't gather in an open air stadium even be it at a fraction of capacity...

Their hypocracy or stupidity knows no bounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT