ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska, Iowa, and Ohio State

I think some schools are quarantining people that have had some sort of contact even if it's somewhat minimal. I think they go to far.

The three teams that wanted to play football all along, never seem to be struggling with the Rona. Everyone else ducking out right and left every chance they get.
Nebraska is owed an apology, and while I've seen a few from the national sports media, it hardly makes up for the lashing they gave us earlier this year. It's truly astounding how badly the Big mucked this up. At this point I've checked out mentally. It's too frustrating to watch, much less try making sense of.

14 teams
3 of them not filled with pansies

sad-cat.gif

Reactions: bigredhunter
Nebraska is owed an apology, and while I've seen a few from the national sports media, it hardly makes up for the lashing they gave us earlier this year. It's truly astounding how badly the Big mucked this up. At this point I've checked out mentally. It's too frustrating to watch, much less try making sense of.
no one hurt NEB and an apology won't help NEB. i think you're being overly sensitive to comments intended to gain viewership and forgotten 24 hours later

no one hurt NEB and an apology won't help NEB. i think you're being overly sensitive to comments intended to gain viewership and forgotten 24 hours later
I'm sure that I'm sensitive, and you're right that an apology won't accomplish much, at least not so long after the fact, but there should be some acknowledgement. National media portrayed Nebraska as careless and foolish, and in some way clueless for lobbying to play football. Those same critics are applauding the valiant efforts of other leagues and other teams for playing the game. Moreover, they are now blasting the Big for rules that Nebraska advised months ago were short-sighted. Their hypocrisy is damaging. As a Nebraska fan it just pisses me off.

yeah-thats-not-59cd89.jpg

Reactions: Jhollenbeck41
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT