ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska getting voted down to play a game with a Tennessee school to replace Wisconsin

Jun 14, 2001
is absolute BS. As a Michigan guy I know OSU & U-M voted in favor of the game. I am pissed after all these kids have done to play football, to deny them this opportunity is glaring BS as far as I am concerned. Yes, I am a Michigan guy, BUT, A VERY COMPETITIVE NEBRASKA IS A WIN-WIN FOR THE B1G AS A WHOLE. lIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS HOW i FEEL. I will be rooting for an undefeated NEBRASKA for the remainder of this season.

is absolute BS. As a Michigan guy I know OSU & U-M voted in favor of the game. I am pissed after all these kids have done to play football, to deny them this opportunity is glaring BS as far as I am concerned. Yes, I am a Michigan guy, BUT, A VERY COMPETITIVE NEBRASKA IS A WIN-WIN FOR THE B1G AS A WHOLE. lIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS HOW i FEEL. I will be rooting for an undefeated NEBRASKA for the remainder of this season.

Appreciate the post and support.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Thanks but I have heard zero about who voted and how

Yep. Not sure how playing that game would have harmed anything.

If Wisconsin could be a responsible league member, it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Regardless, I can't imagine being concerned about any other team in the league scheduling an OOC game if they get a COVID cancellation.

How effing petty would you have to be to vote against that?

it's widely reported that no vote took place.

appreciate the sentiment. always great when mich loses as 3+ td favorites!

harbaugh will be a terrific next coach for the Chicago Bears.

Michigan should have voted to play football the first time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT