Nebraska getting voted down to play a game with a Tennessee school to replace Wisconsin

Jun 14, 2001
is absolute BS. As a Michigan guy I know OSU & U-M voted in favor of the game. I am pissed after all these kids have done to play football, to deny them this opportunity is glaring BS as far as I am concerned. Yes, I am a Michigan guy, BUT, A VERY COMPETITIVE NEBRASKA IS A WIN-WIN FOR THE B1G AS A WHOLE. lIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS HOW i FEEL. I will be rooting for an undefeated NEBRASKA for the remainder of this season.

TampaBaySkers

Junior
Oct 30, 2010
is absolute BS. As a Michigan guy I know OSU & U-M voted in favor of the game. I am pissed after all these kids have done to play football, to deny them this opportunity is glaring BS as far as I am concerned. Yes, I am a Michigan guy, BUT, A VERY COMPETITIVE NEBRASKA IS A WIN-WIN FOR THE B1G AS A WHOLE. lIKE IT OR NOT, THAT IS HOW i FEEL. I will be rooting for an undefeated NEBRASKA for the remainder of this season.
Appreciate the post and support.

Reactions: Can o' corn

huskerfan66

Head Coach
Dec 8, 2004
Thanks but I have heard zero about who voted and how

Jun 20, 2001
Yep. Not sure how playing that game would have harmed anything.

If Wisconsin could be a responsible league member, it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Regardless, I can't imagine being concerned about any other team in the league scheduling an OOC game if they get a COVID cancellation.

How effing petty would you have to be to vote against that?

John_J_Rambo

Blackshirt
Jan 10, 2020
it's widely reported that no vote took place.

appreciate the sentiment. always great when mich loses as 3+ td favorites!

harbaugh will be a terrific next coach for the Chicago Bears.

huskerfan66

Head Coach
Dec 8, 2004
Michigan should have voted to play football the first time