ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska get a grip on reality

Got it. Thanks for the heads up.

People there really are delusional.. I was watching a video on YouTube where somet guy was talking about pizza in Lincoln and Omaha and I for real thought he was talking about New York City for a second lol..

When I think Nebraska pizza I think of something south of San Jose California .. but not to this friggin guy

Reactions: Mack In Motion
People there really are delusional.. I was watching a video on YouTube where somet guy was talking about pizza in Lincoln and Omaha and I for real thought he was talking about New York City for a second lol..

When I think Nebraska pizza I think of something south of San Jose California .. but not to this friggin guy
I had to give that post a thumbs up.

i just feel like this conference could use a little perestroika and glasnost. its all been feeling a little bit old school communist to me, lately.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Comedy

Takes like “imagine being iowa.. losing on a comeback drive by Aiden O’Connell without rondale Moore”.. like that didn’t happen to Nebraska 4 friggin games ago lol
More like you have no life. I’ve never visited another fansite. Could care less about another team or their fans. I can see if it’s game week, then fans will troll the other fanbase. But as I said earlier, you’re just a dipshit.

Gonna be hilarious when the B1G gets left out of the CFP again because OSU only played 4 games.
Agree...when the bell cows of the B1G get their seasons screwed like we did I have no doubt the B1G brass and KW will readily change the rules, as they have proven they are excited to do, so the big boys can add a game or two if they need it. I have absolutely no trust in the hierarchy of this conference to do the right and sensible thing for all 14 members, but rather they will make sure their studs are cared for and that way the B1G will still be able to get a team or two into the CFP.

Reactions: dinglefritz
You guys moan and groan about leaving the Big Ten because you think the conference doesn’t like you or has it out for you etc etc. We’ve heard the same thing from Penn State fans for almost 30 years now. Although Penn State has been much more competitive and has been a top three or four team collectively in the conference for that period of time. The fact of the matter is as a Fanbase you’re used to winning championships and being dominant. Outside of this century you have a wonderful tradition and one of the blue bloods of college football in the 20th century. But the simple fact of the matter is you’ve been average at best for the last 20 years and therefore you don’t get the same type of respect and good words from the press and the media and from fans around the country and so you don’t like that. So what do you Do? You use the conference and its leadership and the other fans as your scapegoat. Tiresome. Get back to winning championships once in a while and vying for a national title a couple times every decade and you watch all this nonsense goes away. Good luck the rest of your season. - 10 Pt Buck

I'm not a Nebraska fan. And the low class of our fan base and Nebraska's will continue to hurl insults at each other. Meanwhile, the adults in the room have respect for what transpired when the Warren Commission got political earlier this year, and how certain teams and fanbases called it out.

I suspect Bob Bowlsby is not giving Nebraska a second or for that matter a third thought about extending an invite. You pretty much burned and leveled that bridge 9 years ago.

I suspect Bob Bowlsby is not giving Nebraska a second or for that matter a third thought about extending an invite. You pretty much burned and leveled that bridge 9 years ago.
Chicky Baby, we're not going anywhere. We're just going to keep disrespecting this lousy conference, and cashing those big paychecks!

I'll tell you what. Lets empty the state of Ohio of all but 1.8 million of it's citizens, and next we will change Ohio's border states to Iowa, South Dakota, Wyoming, and Kansas. Given this scenario, exactly how long do you think Ohio State football would stay relevant?

Oh and it's awfully strange when the "bad boy" of the conference is the team that has the audacity to want to play a football game each Saturday. Don't even tell me about this is what Nebraska and everyone agreed to. After brilliantly cancelling the season, the Big Ten office said this decision is FINAL and will not be revisited...so much for that bold statement. Now there is talk that the rule everyone agreed to that there will be a 21 day hiatus for any player that tests positive will be rescinded, because it might ruin Wisconsin's season. If that rule gets rescinded after denying Nebraska a chance to play a football game tomorrow, then the Big 10 has lost the little bit of credibility it has left.
SEC > Big10 by miles

Reactions: AnyOneButYou
If you need me to speak at some sort of hearing I’m game.. get a big 12 welcome back committee and we will bring Tommie Frazier, AC Slater and Zach Morris to act as witnesses for your fan transfer back to the big 12 . MC Hammer will give last rites. We will celebrate by driving ford broncos down the 101
Come up with some original stuff. You wrote the same thing about Nebraska on the Iowa board. Get f’ed Boiler Boy.

We want this to be your approach. Nobody wants you in our conference.

In your pedo, racist, finger banging doctor, cheating conference. Awful proud of that, aren't you. If only you took that stance with those truly offensive groups guilty of the above. No, your anger is with a team wanting to play football. Says a whole lot about you my friend! You might want to reweigh your beliefs and anger. Seriously!

Don’t we check all those boxes under T.O.? Peter brother? L.P.?

See, you need to go back 20 years. Quit living in the past. All your trash is way more current and still going on. You'll need to do better than that. Honestly, I'll take all those thing 20 years ago over the shit we've seen transpire since we joined the Big 10. Your so sick F'ers. WOW, I've been appalled and embarrassed to say the least. You all make are shit look weak!

In your pedo, racist, finger banging doctor, cheating conference. Awful proud of that, aren't you. If only you took that stance with those truly offensive groups guilty of the above. No, your anger is with a team wanting to play football. Says a whole lot about you my friend! You might want to reweigh your beliefs and anger. Seriously!
You forgot ball-cupping. Given the OP, serious oversight.

Of course we do. Any conference would do whatever they had to, to get Nebraska. And honestly, we should listen. We have been sold an absolute bill of goods by the B1G.

Wait.. this is good. You think the rest of us are bad... for you? Oh my god dude .. does Nebraska corn go over 30% thc or something? I think I’ve been f-ing with Indiana corn too much

Wait.. this is good. You think the rest of us are bad... for you? Oh my god dude .. does Nebraska corn go over 30% thc or something? I think I’ve been f-ing with Indiana corn too much
Yes, of course. Since we have been here this conference has had a pedo scandal, a predator trainer scandal and now a massive racist scandal. Yet, Nebraska gets dicked around by this conference, while that shit is swept under the rug.

Nebraska is great for the B1G, because they keep selling out the stadium and drawing eyeballs to TV sets, even against boring ass teams like Iowa. Yet, our conference mates want to throw a bitch fit because we...want to play football. The rapist and racist are pissed someone has that kind of nerve.

BTW, any idea which college football game had the highest ratings last week? Hint it didn’t involve the Klansmen from Io_a.

Last edited:
You guys moan and groan about leaving the Big Ten because you think the conference doesn’t like you or has it out for you etc etc. We’ve heard the same thing from Penn State fans for almost 30 years now. Although Penn State has been much more competitive and has been a top three or four team collectively in the conference for that period of time. The fact of the matter is as a Fanbase you’re used to winning championships and being dominant. Outside of this century you have a wonderful tradition and one of the blue bloods of college football in the 20th century. But the simple fact of the matter is you’ve been average at best for the last 20 years and therefore you don’t get the same type of respect and good words from the press and the media and from fans around the country and so you don’t like that. So what do you Do? You use the conference and its leadership and the other fans as your scapegoat. Tiresome. Get back to winning championships once in a while and vying for a national title a couple times every decade and you watch all this nonsense goes away. Good luck the rest of your season. - 10 Pt Buck
The Big 10 sucks and so do their unfair cheating Refs! We need to go back to the Big 12 and get rid of this pathetic Ohio State and Michigan cheating conference.

what a revelation. as someone who has watched every Nebraska game for the past two decades, you can imagine much of this news comes as a shock

Yes, of course. Since we have been here this conference has had a pedo scandal, a predator trainer scandal and now a massive racist scandal. Yet, Nebraska gets dicked around by this conference, while that shit is swept under the rug.

Nebraska is great for the B1G, because they keep selling out the stadium and drawing eyeballs to TV sets, even against boring ass teams like Iowa. Yet, our conference mates want to throw a bitch fit because we...want to play football. The rapist and racist are pissed someone has that kind of nerve.

BTW, any idea which college football game had the highest ratings last week? Hint it didn’t involve the Klansmen from Io_a.

So you’re saying that the big ten thinks you trying to Chattanooga is being treated as the “real scandal”?? Come on bro just tell me.. you think lizard people live among us don’t you? Just say it and I’ll drop this subtopic

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78

And how do you get dicked around?

Do you mean like.. if you would have played any big ten team you played in 1994, and then the next week.. instead of getting a bye week against Baylor your option QB is like “last week we won but it hurt, this weeks opponent is hitting just as hard as Ohio State did last week”?

If “dicked around” means you’re in a conference with few if any virtual bye weeks and consequently there’s nowhere to run and hide? Yes you’re being dicked around

Boise State fans also fail to understand this “oh we beat Oregon! Yes! ... oh you mean this week we don’t play Utah State we play Minnesota? That blows.”

ADVERTISEMENT