ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska covers,

That’s why I don’t bet. You can’t predict when an opposing coach pulls out his first team and then the team losing has some success at garbage time.

No, Penn State played a lot of freshmen and sophomores and you guys kept your starters in there. The last two drives we had our third string Defense in there.

I would bet they were playing pretty conservatively on defense as well. Made Tanner Lee look like a world beater, when in reality he was just throwing the ball around against an inexperienced defense with conservative defensive play calls.

I would bet they were playing pretty conservatively on defense as well. Made Tanner Lee look like a world beater, when in reality he was just throwing the ball around against an inexperienced defense with conservative defensive play calls.

It’s what any real coaches do. Nothing new, and don’t worry...I don’t see to many puffing there chest out and claiming “oh we killed in 2nd half...Riley has our team turned around now”. Most teams that play back ups when they have a lead , tend to lose there lead by a little bit in the 4th quarter. I’m glad Riley and our offense didn’t let up and kept fighting. Definitely beats watching us last week against the Gophers and the team not even showing up. I’ll take 44-56 any day compared to 21-56 or worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT