ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska can beat cu if they don't beat themselfs

redwine65

Offensive Coordinator
Jun 23, 2010
1. Hang onto the football
2. don't put the defense in bad spots all day by not hanging onto the football
3. we need to get more 3 pointers. most times I watch big 10 football it's about defenses and feild goals playing a big pat of the game...martinez is dandy but lets not get him killed doing too much.

I will review this post after the game to see if these 3 things have been followed..

oh and
4. catch the ball, don't be looking down feild to run OR if your going to get hit..CATCH THE BALL, first thing..
eyes=ball, hands = ball

Reactions: king_kong_
3. we need to get more 3 pointers. most times I watch big 10 football it's about defenses and feild goals playing a big pat of the game...martinez is dandy but lets not get him killed doing too much.

I will review this post after the game to see if these 3 things have been followed..

oh and
4. catch the ball, don't be looking down feild to run OR if your going to get hit..CATCH THE BALL, first thing..
eyes=ball, hands = ball
Martinez?

Confused Little Girl GIF

oh and
eyes=ball, hands = ball
I’m so happy you got thru your covid-induced coma. A lot has changed. Scott frost is sober.

…Till about 11a

oh and
eyes=ball, hands = ball
Every game the last 15 years is that story. Out side of the games we were just outmatched. OSU, MI a few times

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
For me it is a simple game plan. On defense crash the pocket from the outside in and cover Hunter like an STD. On offense, run the damn ball and pass efficiently. The passing game needs to compliment the run, not open the run.

oh and
eyes=ball, hands = ball
Something no one is talking about is that this is Year 2 under Rhule. The Staff and the players know each other way better than last season and the players now have 20 months in the new training and coaching system. I get the sense that Rhule demands considerably more of his players than the previous 2 coaches.

With our experience and depth on the DL and at DB, our defense is going to be really good, again. With an actual QB leading the team and with what we have now at WR, the offense will certainly be much better.

Turnover are a reflection of not being sure of yourself. We'll see how that's improved.

I have over the years learned that few psychologists and psychiatrists ever really understand the human mind, its behaviors, fears and emotions. Whatever has been ailing the Huskers since the turn of the century just defies description. I hope Rhule can change things, but will take several games to figure out if that's so, and Puffs will be a big statement to that effect, one way or another.

Reactions: Ki11ersker45
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT