ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska basketball

From the short time I watched, the ESPN announcers stated that Verge Jr. is a ball hog and is trying to cure it. This tells me that Hoiberg is possibly coaching him to play a little more team ball. This team is a work in progress, let's see how far they get up until conference play.

Watched a little bit.

Saw more interesting games at the ol' NU rec center when Kenny Walker was dunking on everybody and everything.

From the short time I watched, the ESPN announcers stated that Verge Jr. is a ball hog and is trying to cure it. This tells me that Hoiberg is possibly coaching him to play a little more team ball. This team is a work in progress, let's see how far they get up until conference play.
I read the article kn the main page and he talked about how it starts with him on turning the program around he said he has to start creating more opportunities for team mates rather than the score first mentality.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Seriously about two minutes of smart play from being 5-0
I’m going to see the Coffeyville big play in a week… excited!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Southern was bad. Really bad but it's a win. Bryce is getting better every single game and so is Willhelm. That 2nd group Fred puts in are all babies and they really arent much of a drop off from the starters. Still scratching my head why Keon Edwards was so highly touted. He really hasnt made any impact at all and I guess I expected him to be a much bigger contributor.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT