ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Basketball Uniforms

Nebraska basketball? No one on RSS was alive the last time Nebraska won an outright regular season conference championship. Over a hundred years of futility. A hundred freaking years. Same shit every year, ”just wait till next year”. And unless they drop to Division 2 they NEVER will. Sad but true. Every once in a while they will have a season that will sneak them into the dance. But, that’s where it will end In either round 1 or 2. Your better off investing in Goobers Asbestos Home Insulation Products than hoping for a Nebraska GREAT basketball team..
You're dead wrong!

Other teams do the same thing. I'm not a fan of it but if that's what it takes to land 5 star guards they can wear whatever color shoes they want. Do not care.
Don't quite think we landed a 5 star because we let them wear any color shoe lol but go ahead. Think what you will.

Highly doubt we will win another game. Even if we did we would still look like clowns. YMCA youth team looks more professional. Either Adidas basketball shoes are absolute trash or our players just like looking stupid.
We very well could win another game this year!

Can't somebody design a red & white uniform and perhaps even a tad of black.
Red, White/Cream and black can look real cool.
But c'mon. Get creative.
Would leave the cream color out. Just does not look good. Use red, white and a touch of black

Last edited:
On a side not. I do love the N Baseball Unis and the Classic N Football Uni's.
N Basketball Uni's can be much more cool than what we seen the last few years.

the Herbie Husker logo on the front of their jerseys is probably the lamest damned uniform I've ever seen in basketball. For heaven's sake, somebody design something else. I'm sorry. Herbie is great at ball games but he doesn't need to be on the front of the jersey. Sad.
I cannot agree more! If you're a kid coming to play college ball and uh wait; we have to wear these.

Reactions: scarletred
Oh good. I was worried that this was going to be some kind of cancel culture on the Herbie Husker unis. Long live Herbie!
Maybe put herbie on the side of the shorts but please not on the front of the jersey. A big no no.

Love da Herbie!

TsHDcn4h.png

You would think addidas has enough color combinations in Red white or black that we would need to wear florescent yellow or blue. WBB has that too. Don't see that with the VB team. Too much"I" out there and theirs no"I" in team

Like I said. Check out the Baseball Unis. They are always pretty damn sweet!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT