ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Basketball Uniforms

Who gives a crap about their shoe color. Go win some F’ing games.
Highly doubt we will win another game. Even if we did we would still look like clowns. YMCA youth team looks more professional. Either Adidas basketball shoes are absolute trash or our players just like looking stupid.

Oh good. I was worried that this was going to be some kind of cancel culture on the Herbie Husker unis. Long live Herbie!
the Herbie Husker logo on the front of their jerseys is probably the lamest damned uniform I've ever seen in basketball. For heaven's sake, somebody design something else. I'm sorry. Herbie is great at ball games but he doesn't need to be on the front of the jersey. Sad.

Highly doubt we will win another game. Even if we did we would still look like clowns. YMCA youth team looks more professional. Either Adidas basketball shoes are absolute trash or our players just like looking stupid.
Other teams do the same thing. I'm not a fan of it but if that's what it takes to land 5 star guards they can wear whatever color shoes they want. Do not care.

Reactions: Red I 73
the Herbie Husker logo on the front of their jerseys is probably the lamest damned uniform I've ever seen in basketball. For heaven's sake, somebody design something else. I'm sorry. Herbie is great at ball games but he doesn't need to be on the front of the jersey. Sad.
I agree. The placement of Herpe and the number on the front with the off yellow color makes me want to hurl. Looks like they’ve been washing their whites and yellows together.

Reactions: stucknks
Hey, _635, how you been, man?

I agree. The herbe on the uni is absolutely putrid. I imagine the jokes in the locker room before the game. ..C'mon now. Just no.

giphy.gif

I'm not embarrassed by Herbie. It's our mascot and I think it's a cool uni. Beats the hell outta steroid herbie.
Think about it for a minute. He's a chubby white guy with blonde hair, in bib overalls and wearing a cowboy hat..... People wonder why we have trouble recruiting? Let's just throw a big red nose on him and make him a rodeo clown while we're at it.

I'm not embarrassed by Herbie. It's our mascot and I think it's a cool uni. Beats the hell outta steroid herbie.

If you ever get a chance check out gw2kPro avatar that is the mascot that looks great. and it isn’t a embarrassment...You can also check out HexHeads and see it on there university of Nebraska vault old Husker 3D..

If you ever get a chance check out gw2kPro avatar that is the mascot that looks great. and it isn’t a embarrassment...You can also check out HexHeads and see it on there university of Nebraska vault old Husker 3D..

Herbie Husker is not an embarrassment. Just stop with the self-loathing.

Reactions: Bigred_b1624
Who gives a crap about their shoe color. Go win some F’ing games.

Agree. who cares about shoes, but how about better play! Sometimes I think the first, second and third option is to jack a 3 ball. Someone on the Big Ten network made this accurate assessment of the Huskers, "They turn the ball over too much and they have a hard time scoring. That is a bad combination."

Nebraska basketball? No one on RSS was alive the last time Nebraska won an outright regular season conference championship. Over a hundred years of futility. A hundred freaking years. Same shit every year, ”just wait till next year”. And unless they drop to Division 2 they NEVER will. Sad but true. Every once in a while they will have a season that will sneak them into the dance. But, that’s where it will end In either round 1 or 2. Your better off investing in Goobers Asbestos Home Insulation Products than hoping for a Nebraska GREAT basketball team..

Nebraska basketball? No one on RSS was alive the last time Nebraska won an outright regular season conference championship. Over a hundred years of futility. A hundred freaking years. Same shit every year, ”just wait till next year”. And unless they drop to Division 2 they NEVER will. Sad but true. Every once in a while they will have a season that will sneak them into the dance. But, that’s where it will end In either round 1 or 2. Your better off investing in Goobers Asbestos Home Insulation Products than hoping for a Nebraska GREAT basketball team..

🙄

Who the hell is letting the players wear yellow, blue, and sometimes orange shoes? if we are going to get blown out lets at least not dress like clowns.
I agree! The shoes don't have to match but at least wear red, white. Black or grey.
And God I hope N gets updated Unis.
Hire someone to design better looking Uniforms.
At least they were smart enough to put the N on the side of the shorts this year instead of the front of the shorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: CornHusker_635
ADVERTISEMENT