ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska at # 25

Ummmm, what team are you talking about? You mention recruiting, but no players, check.
You talk coaches, yet no players by name, check. You're all talk on same ol same ol, but dont mention new players, check. You go on and on about hype, but dont mention any players recruited by this staff, check.

Where've you been? You act like this is a whole new team, yet we getthe same results, yet don't take one second to recognize this is the true beginning of the change.
Three guys on the O line, old guys, all new rbs,one of the two wrs,old guy, half the TEs old guys,two on the D line, old guys, two of the LBs,old guys, three of the four D backfield, old guys.

Thats this coming year, same guys, slightly better results last year, but now theres room for some redshirt and true frosh to play,plus some jucos.
Now, you're just as certain the new guys will play like the old guys? You seem to be fairly certain.
We have a ton of talent coming in, unlike anything weve had before, so you're still so certain?
I’ll wait to see the product on the field, not get sucked in to the hype train that is already going full steam.

I wish all of us could have seen the plan that was so obvious to you from the start

"Been saying 8 (wins) since late winter, without Green and Daniels and Noa and Mills"

8 NorthwoodHusker, Aug 13, 2019

"Not sure about winning the west, but we finished last half of our schedule winning 2/3rds average.
We replace the mich schools with indy and the terps, everybody else we play is at home except minny.

This isnt our year, but it is our year to make a major statement."

5 NorthwoodHusker, Aug 13, 2019
And, if I had a way back machine, I could go and tell myself the O line would take time to gel, snaps would be bad, opponents would figure out which LB couldn't cover, and which one couldnt fill, none of our recievers would play much, Mo would be gone, our no.2 rb would be a walkon, and AM would end up being operated on, gee, I might not have said that, as the only place we had depth was D line, look that up.

If we had won nine, we would likely have won the west, eight I could see, everything else I couldn't foresee.
How bout you wait til next year to see what you said for this coming year, then do the hindsight is 20/20 thing on yourself, I know you wont, because you'll see how worthless doing that is

I’ll wait to see the product on the field, not get sucked in to the hype train that is already going full steam.
And who's doing the hyping? You could get jlb to look up what I've said all along for this coming year, 7-5.
If that's hype, please explain.

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT