ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska #2 Best Drivers and Insured

As someone who spent a lot of time driving in Massachusetts, I can assure this list if FOS. Felt like I was risking my life every time I got in the car. Complete blatant disregard for traffic laws.

As they say, there are lies, damn lies and then - statistics. I don't see what being insured has to do with being a "good driver". If anything, if you are uninsured it is possible you might be much more careful. As far as tickets for speeding and DUI, that has as much to do with how vigorously law enforcement goes after people as how fast and drunk people drive (IMHO). The fatalities per 100K seems like a relevant measure. All I know is I traveled all over the country for many years and Nebraska has some very poor drivers.

As someone who spent a lot of time driving in Massachusetts, I can assure this list if FOS. Felt like I was risking my life every time I got in the car. Complete blatant disregard for traffic laws.
I drove in Boston once. cabs and old cars would just drive up over the sidewalk

As they say, there are lies, damn lies and then - statistics. I don't see what being insured has to do with being a "good driver". If anything, if you are uninsured it is possible you might be much more careful. As far as tickets for speeding and DUI, that has as much to do with how vigorously law enforcement goes after people as how fast and drunk people drive (IMHO). The fatalities per 100K seems like a relevant measure. All I know is I traveled all over the country for many years and Nebraska has some very poor drivers.
I got hit by a dui in misssissippi. guy was uninsured with 0.29 blood alcohol

Reactions: Cornicator
iowans were some of the worst I have come across and being in the military, I was all over. The german autobahn was pretty smooth, though
I live in Des Moines. I put my life on the line everyday.

Buy a Cadillac Escalade and watch people avoid you like you are the apocalyptic Mad Max
So they chase you down and try to kill you (Fury Road)? Sounds like the same situation as before :D

I drove in Boston once. cabs and old cars would just drive up over the sidewalk
I saw a moron pass on the shoulder on Highway 6 on the way to Waverly, narrowly missing a bicyclist. Too many low IQ's driving late for work who think they can sleep late and make up for it on the road.

But I've driven in many places and Nebraska isn't as bad as most. Hawaii had the best drivers. Wisconsin, Massachusetts and Florida had the worst from my experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT