ADVERTISEMENT

NE High School Football

leodisflowers

Assistant Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
Sounds like some games were played last week. For you locals, how did it go? Were fans limited? Any other major changes? Any big outbreaks at NE schools?

Fans are limited in most metro areas I think 4 per household or immediate family only . I think Grand Island is not allowing visiting fans

I am very much looking forward to this Friday Night 's game, as The new Elkhorn North football kicks off. As a parent, i am happy i get to see my son play. Households are limited to intermediate family residing in the student player's home...of course masks still apply.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I am very much looking forward to this Friday Night 's game, as The new Elkhorn North football kicks off. As a parent, i am happy i get to see my son play. Households are limited to intermediate family residing in the student player's home...of course masks still apply.

Very sad grandparents of these high school players can’t attend.

How is Elk North going to be? Is this the start of the "ass beating" year that leads up to the, kicking ass in two seasons?

I believe they are checking ID's at Gretna games. Really disappointing, that beautiful remodeled stadium, with a gazillion seats, and no one gets to use it.

I believe they are checking ID's at Gretna games. Really disappointing, that beautiful remodeled stadium, with a gazillion seats, and no one gets to use it.
I think a lot of places will be doing this. I take stats for a team, this year I specifically asked to be put at the bottom of the roster so I wouldn't get hassled getting into the games. It's been a pain in the ass at times before, I only imagine this year will be 10x worse.

Looks like ENHS is playing their home games at Elkhorn (Proper), and look to be thursday nights.
Bingo. That is going to be a lot of juggling use of that facility, but really no different than the Millard schools and Lincoln public schools. Lots of Thursday nights and maybe some 4pm Friday games depending on how a given week falls.

Good luck to you and your son.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Elkhorn North plays Waverly friday night at Waverly. I thought the scrimmage they had last Thursday night wasn't too bad. 49-0 halftime.\
Waverly is #5 Class B and #10 in Nebraska ranking...I'm just hoping for a good game.

Elkhorn North plays Waverly friday night at Waverly. I thought the scrimmage they had last Thursday night wasn't too bad. 49-0 halftime.\
Waverly is #5 Class B and #10 in Nebraska ranking...I'm just hoping for a good game.

Elkhorn North will win a state championship within 5 years. Mark it down.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
ADVERTISEMENT