ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU going toe to toe

With Arizona. Nobody can tell me that NDSU has better talent than us. Our DC needs to be gone NOW!
you mean the school that's produced multiple top 5 picks in the last decade?

let's just say I'm not surprised zero of Frost's 50+ transfers ended up at NDSU

they'd beat us by a lot with or without chin (not a chin endorsement)

you mean the school that's produced multiple top 5 picks in the last decade?

let's just say I'm not surprised zero of Frost's 50+ transfers ended up at NDSU

they'd beat us by a lot with or without chin (not a chin endorsement)
They would kill us but it isn’t because of talent. They’re very well coached. Did you see the sh## fronts Chin was calling? Mind boggling

Reactions: GoBigBlob
With Arizona. Nobody can tell me that NDSU has better talent than us. Our DC needs to be gone NOW!
Chinander is awful and has zero idea how to counter punch modern offenses. I think Mickey should use the bye week to fire Chins. The trouble becomes, “what then“? Who do you promote to the position from within who is better than Chins and not tainted with his stink, or how do you bring in somebody from the outside on such short notice and how in the hell would they be able to make drastic changes mid season without making things even worse? Maybe Mickey could fire Chins to send a message, promote someone from within, and then hire a defensive analyst to come in and give outside advice and a fresh eye.

But if you are going to do all that you should also fire Raiola since our offensive line blows chunks.

Chinander is awful and has zero idea how to counter punch modern offenses. I think Mickey should use the bye week to fire Chins. The trouble becomes, “what then“? Who do you promote to the position from within who is better than Chins and not tainted with his stink, or how do you bring in somebody from the outside on such short notice and how in the hell would they be able to make drastic changes mid season without making things even worse? Maybe Mickey could fire Chins to send a message, promote someone from within, and then hire a defensive analyst to come in and give outside advice and a fresh eye.

But if you are going to do all that you should also fire Raiola since our offensive line blows chunks.
This is why the staff should have been fired last December. There’s no easy way to turn around a shit-show 25% into the season. This year is lost.

This is why the staff should have been fired last December. There’s no easy way to turn around a shit-show 25% into the season. This year is lost.
I agree. I was screaming all last year for this staff to be fired. And Trev's failure to do so cost us an entire season of extra misery. This could have been year one of a rebuild under a new and competent coach and staff. Instead we get this shit show. And if all the rumors coming out now are true about Frost being late for practice, skipping meetings, not meeting with recruits because he is hungover and so on, then you cannot make me believe that Trev did not know about that stuff too. Especially in light of the fact that Severe said many coaches actually went to the AD to complain. Why the hell did Trev then not can Frost's tobacco chewing face last year?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah ... he had pressure from boosters and all of that bilge. It is bilge because even if it is true it does not exonerate Trev from failing in his responsibilities last year. You tell the boosters to stuff it in a sock and you do what has to be done. Not ALL boosters were on board the Frost train. Why was Trev not worried about pissing them off? Or was the pressure from Osborne too? Bingo.... That is my guess. We will not move forward until we rid ourselves of Osborne's shadow. I loved the dude and still do. Greatest coach ever. But it is time to put him in our rear view mirror in a sense.

Suh wants to coach at Nebraska but no way he can start as a head coach. Bring him in as d line coach for the rest of the year to see how he does. While we are at I let’s take care of the o line and hire Richie for the remainder of the year and see how he does. So Suh as d line and Richie o line. There might be some fights in practice that would rival Ali-Frazier. In any event I don’t think we would get the reputation of being soft anymore.

Reactions: Dylman
ADVERTISEMENT