ADVERTISEMENT

NDSU and SDSU would destroy Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really argue with him. SDSU should have beat Bo's Nebraska team in Lincoln a few years back. Their running back was out there looking like Melvin Gordon's roommate.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Both would beat Nebraska. NDSU might even blow us out. I could see the team quitting like they did against Minnesota.

Reactions: blackbones
Can't really argue with him. SDSU should have beat Bo's Nebraska team in Lincoln a few years back. Their running back was out there looking like Melvin Gordon's roommate.
yea zach zenner probs the best running back in SDSU history but there new running back Pierre Strong looks like a legit B1G running back all be it on the small side.

We should not be this bad. NDSU AND SDSU would probably beat Nebraska and NDSU might beat us soundly. My question is- does Scott Frost know what he is doing? So far we are awful at everything and are being out coached. We are we not physical? Does not make sense to me.

We are 2-2 in the big 10...we can beat half the big 10...Our two losses are against teams that are 12-0. Now if we are missing 95% of our offensive production then we probably struggle...but having Wandale adds 10-14 points...if Mo can get right I think we win 21-17 over the best of the 2.
sorry I think they are out coached and will be outplayed on the offensive and defensive line SDSU man handled Minnesota's line defensive and offensive that should tell us at least something. quarterback play NDSU and SDSU both have redshirt freshman qb's id say NDSU's is better but Id say adiran is better than both (last years version). defensively id say nebraska has the better D but once again hard to say that when SDSU pretty much outplayed Minnesota offense the entire night and if it wernt for a couple mistakes by there qb they could've won it. I think you need to concede defeat we are just that bad.

Since Nebraska isn't playing either this year, the subject is irrelevant. What next, will sdsu and ndsu want a piece of the D1 trophy hunt?
we play the jacks in a couple years maybe its next year but if we dont get things turned around we could end up losing on national television so yes this is relevant

we play the jacks in a couple years maybe its next year but if we dont get things turned around we could end up losing on national television so yes this is relevant
Next year it's relevant, not this year. And if Nebraska loses on national television, it certainly won't be the first time, but there's bigger problems to worry about this season, next year is next year.

Reactions: timnsun
sorry I think they are out coached and will be outplayed on the offensive and defensive line SDSU man handled Minnesota's line defensive and offensive that should tell us at least something. quarterback play NDSU and SDSU both have redshirt freshman qb's id say NDSU's is better but Id say adiran is better than both (last years version). defensively id say nebraska has the better D but once again hard to say that when SDSU pretty much outplayed Minnesota offense the entire night and if it wernt for a couple mistakes by there qb they could've won it. I think you need to concede defeat we are just that bad.

Who gives a shit? Everybody knows Nebraska is bad at football. Do the Dakota schools have the athletes Nebraska has?

What are the Dakota schools record against the Huskers?

We are 2-2 in the big 10...we can beat half the big 10...Our two losses are against teams that are 12-0. Now if we are missing 95% of our offensive production then we probably struggle...but having Wandale adds 10-14 points...if Mo can get right I think we win 21-17 over the best of the 2.

No way they both will break you!

LMFAO. Huh, wonders aloud if someone will get a "special" conversation for this one. LOLs some more. In general, LOLs. Did I mention LOLs?

The fact anybody takes this seriously shows just how ridiculous things have gotten on here. Mark my words-we will beat SDSU easily next year, and I hope this idiot eats his words. I also find it funny that somebody brings up our close 2011 game against them as an example of why they could beat us, and neglects to mention the 2013 game where we beat them 59-20.

They may or may not. Obviously it’s hypothetical on a message board. So who really cares....Frost knows what he’s doing... he is building the program back from 3 disastrous regimes (ok Pelini did ok). It’s going to take time. You just don’t want freshman to start on your team. They just are not physically or mentally ready...most of the time. Really need juniors and seniors to start and lead. Also instill culture in the freshman so by the time they are juniors or seniors there is no drop off in culture or what to do in situations. Look at Iowa and Wisconsin, they know who they are and build to that model. They are consistent in who they recruit and start seniors and juniors. Not too many freshman see the field for those teams. And the reality of it is... that is who Nebraska is chasing. Only we are 5-6 years behind. Especially on our lines. We are also now chasing Minnesota. Fleck like him, or not. He’s got the Row the boat thing working for them... he’s also had a very easy schedule.

I quit taking it serious when I seen the OP's post count totaled 38!

Getting back to the original post, it is obviously a hypothetical so it really does'nt matter. Neither does who won between these teams in previous years matter. However "who would beat whom" conversations are always going on in sports. The fact that this is even a question demonstrates how low NU football is right now. If you look at things with an unbiased eye and not emotionally you can see there is a pretty good chance either of these teams would beat NU. Unfortunately there are a lot of teams from those "lesser" conferences that so many like to disparge on here that would also beat NU. I agree those conferences are "lesser" than the B1G but many teams in those conferences arent. It sucks but right now it is also reality.

One thing is for some reason lot of the big 10 schools over looks the soft school on the schedule then are either in a dog fight or lose, then they turn things around and either win out or have a very good year. But the early season lose just kills them in the bowl selections, it’s happened to Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota, I believe several years ago Wisconsin, heck Michigan lost to Appalachian state, Michigan st seems the only team that doesn’t is Ohio st. Now to all you so called new poster/ clowns, if your legitimate start making a worthwhile post, and if your just a troll go away. We’re losing some really good poster, some is out of frustration from the team/coaches, but imo a lot has to do with you trolls/clowns post stupid stuff like fire frost. These posters bleed red and have been fans since the 60’s early 70’s. I’ll hang around for a awhile but if this childish crap continues, I’ll probably take a vacation from the board also.

Get serious. They wouldn’t pound Nebraska. They’d be close games, and Nebraska would lose late due to critical penalties, turnovers, or some other outrageous mistake.

My memory is foggy, which game should South Dakota State have beaten Nebraska?

The 14 point loss in 2010 or the 39 point loss in 2013

One thing is for some reason lot of the big 10 schools over looks the soft school on the schedule then are either in a dog fight or lose, then they turn things around and either win out or have a very good year. But the early season lose just kills them in the bowl selections, it’s happened to Iowa, Purdue, Minnesota, I believe several years ago Wisconsin, heck Michigan lost to Appalachian state, Michigan st seems the only team that doesn’t is Ohio st. Now to all you so called new poster/ clowns, if your legitimate start making a worthwhile post, and if your just a troll go away. We’re losing some really good poster, some is out of frustration from the team/coaches, but imo a lot has to do with you trolls/clowns post stupid stuff like fire frost. These posters bleed red and have been fans since the 60’s early 70’s. I’ll hang around for a awhile but if this childish crap continues, I’ll probably take a vacation from the board also.

Actually agree with the first part of your post. Got a big problem with the second part. I am a new poster. Been reading for years and thought it would be fun to join in. However jackasses like you could sure ruin it. You sound like one of these candy ass soy-boys that are so prevalent today. "I dont like what you are saying so you have to leave." "I have been on here longer and have more posts so only what I say is smart." Kiss my ass. I gave up an eye and am wearing a ton of scars so idiots like you can do this. If you think you are going to tell ME what I can say and where I can say it you are nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT