ADVERTISEMENT

ND and Wisconsin QB? Better than AM?

Might want to check on Coan plenty throughout the week in case known murderer Brian Kelly goes all Laundrie on his ass

pine looks plenty fine, no more need to whine.
who was that other 3rd string nd qb that came off the bench and won big games for them?

Gawd I love CFB....Saturday games, huge student sections with crazy kids, bands playing in the stands, smokin hawt cheerleaders, traditions, and on and on. Even though I'm a Chief's fan and they are arguably the best team in the league, CFB just does it for me.

I'm certainly no Notre Dame fan, but if Wisconsin never won another athletic contest of any kind it would be just fine with me. Still time left, but the Fat Lady is about to serenade the like-bodied UW fans.

Not sure how to calculate a passer’s rating, but this could very well be the worst statistical performance by a Wisconsin quarterback —ever!

I've been saying for years that Paul Chryst was one of the most overrated head coaches in college football. Wisconsin fans are finally seeing the light of what I have been saying for years.

ADVERTISEMENT