ADVERTISEMENT

ND and Wisconsin QB? Better than AM?

Both are traditional pocket passers, with good OL’s. AM is an athletic freak with a terrible OL.

Riley recruited Coan pretty hard back when, fwiw.

Wisconsin fans are having an ejoyable meltdown on their 247 board...fire the entire O staff, promote the DC to head caoch. Change the offensive style, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: huntered
I’m sorry but these teams are both top 20 teams and AM is much better than both Coan and Mertz. And frankly it’s not even close!
Maybe Mertz, but Coan is a good qb though. Wisconsin is really stupid for putting all their trust into a guy who hadn't even played a college snap yet and letting Coan go.

Coan is a much better qb than AM and it's not close. He can actually read the entire field and not just track 1 receiver the entire play.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Unable to see the ND/Wisconsin game. I see Wisconsin has 106 total yards thus far. Is the ND defense that good or is Wisconsin a heaping pile of offensive shit?

Coan is a much better qb than AM and it's not close. He can actually read the entire field and not just track 1 receiver the entire play.
Doesn't look very good today reading the defense, I've seen guys open and he didn't find them

Coan will never play for any NFL team. He doesn’t have any great attributes. He is avg in all areas at best.

Can he make a play when 3 defenders are on his ass 1 second post snap? I disagree with you. Coan at QB at Neb this year? He’ be in the hospital by now.

Question for you? How would Tommie Frazier looked last year in Nebraska’s offense. 3 walkon receiver packages….no running game. How does the all-everything Tommie look?

coan and hertz look about the same to me. might as well throw the kid who ran away after fall camp in am's freshman year. triplets uh huh

Yes you are. I said I saw guys open and you replied with top 5 defense. His job is to find the open man.
He's playing against a top 5 defense. Most qb's look like shit against that. Btw, AM will too when we play them.

He's playing against a top 5 defense. Most qb's look like shit against that. Btw, AM will too when we play them.
Wow you are dense. Same guy barely beat a horrible FSU team. What other shit you got, I'm in no mood for your pathetic crap today.

ADVERTISEMENT