ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Baseball Tournament

The regional hosts:
  • Athens, Georgia – Georgia (37-19)
  • Austin, Texas – Texas (37-20)
  • Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (38-18)
  • Clemson, South Carolina – Clemson (45-14)
  • Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon St. (44-10-1)
  • Conway, South Carolina – Coastal Carolina (42-17)
  • DeLand, Florida – Stetson (45-11)
  • Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (39-18)
  • Gainesville, Florida – Florida (42-17)
  • Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-16)
  • Minneapolis, Minnesota – Minnesota (41-13)
  • Lubbock, Texas – Texas Tech (39-17)
  • Oxford, Mississippi – Ole Miss (46-15)
  • Raleigh, North Carolina – NC State (40-16)
  • Stanford, California – Stanford (44-10)
  • Tallahassee, Florida – Florida St. (43-17)

I recall somethings posted on this
board when Nebraska joined the
B10, one was NU would improve
the B10 in baseball. What happened?

Was that comment made by the same guy who chose Mike Anderson over Rob Childress?

I had Husker baseball season tickets for nearly ten years, cheered for them, followed them out of town a few times. Then they joined the B1G and the cheering stopped.
Hey man, long time, no see. How have you been? Congrats on your gophers this year.

Hey man, long time, no see. How have you been? Congrats on your gophers this year.
Thanks about the Gophers, really hope they can go a ways in the tourney. I have been doing well, just was offered early retirement and took it. Now I need to convince Sparky to add ribs to his food cart, so I have a job. How are the boys doing?

Thanks about the Gophers, really hope they can go a ways in the tourney. I have been doing well, just was offered early retirement and took it. Now I need to convince Sparky to add ribs to his food cart, so I have a job. How are the boys doing?
Everyone is doing well. Been busy, busy, busy. I didn't even make it to one Husker game this year.

Agree they can both hit, Tenn Tech has to got to Austin, might be tough. Stetson at NC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT