ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Baseball Selection Show Thread (3 Seed Nebraska Headed to the Clemson Regional)***

I don't have a good feeling. All the national guys still had us in the field until they actually sat down to come up with a bracket.

Washington is in so I'll call it now and say we are probably not in. I don't get Washington getting in over us honestly

1. Clemson
2. OK state
3. Nebraska
4. Western Carolina

They literally pissed it down their leg the last couple weeks.
Yeah-really disappointing end to what looked like a promising season up until the last couple of weeks. They seemed like a shoo-in for the regular season championship most of the year and for an at-large bid if they didn't win the conference tournament. They end up with absolutely nothing.

It's also safe to assume if Iowa gets in we may not of. I guess we were the 2nd to last team in but not sure they would of had 4 Big Ten Teams.

Well I'll be darned...Didn't expect to get in. Hope they prove me wrong and don't go 2 and BBQ... Or for that matter 1 and 2 with a win in the losers bracket against Western Carolina. Get at least 1 one that means something Huskers!!!

With the showing we had last week, I have zero expectations this weekend. I honestly have no idea what to think besides....GO BIG RED

I can't say I have expectations but we are too good to go 0-2 if schreiber is healthy and can play well. Ill be satisfied with 2-2 and ecstatic with better. If he isn't then ill be happy regardless. At least we got a shot. I just don't want us to pull yet another disappearing act in big games. It is bs to put it kindly. We are good enough to be better than that

ADVERTISEMENT