ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA Baseball Selection Show Thread (3 Seed Nebraska Headed to the Clemson Regional)***

I don't have a good feeling. All the national guys still had us in the field until they actually sat down to come up with a bracket.

Washington is in so I'll call it now and say we are probably not in. I don't get Washington getting in over us honestly

1. Clemson
2. OK state
3. Nebraska
4. Western Carolina

They literally pissed it down their leg the last couple weeks.
Yeah-really disappointing end to what looked like a promising season up until the last couple of weeks. They seemed like a shoo-in for the regular season championship most of the year and for an at-large bid if they didn't win the conference tournament. They end up with absolutely nothing.

It's also safe to assume if Iowa gets in we may not of. I guess we were the 2nd to last team in but not sure they would of had 4 Big Ten Teams.

Well I'll be darned...Didn't expect to get in. Hope they prove me wrong and don't go 2 and BBQ... Or for that matter 1 and 2 with a win in the losers bracket against Western Carolina. Get at least 1 one that means something Huskers!!!

With the showing we had last week, I have zero expectations this weekend. I honestly have no idea what to think besides....GO BIG RED

I can't say I have expectations but we are too good to go 0-2 if schreiber is healthy and can play well. Ill be satisfied with 2-2 and ecstatic with better. If he isn't then ill be happy regardless. At least we got a shot. I just don't want us to pull yet another disappearing act in big games. It is bs to put it kindly. We are good enough to be better than that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT