ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Baseball Prediction Thread

A little surprised by the quick hook. This inning has just been well-placed infield dribblers.

I mean, he is letting dudes on base non-stop.
Yeah but who are you going to put in that prevents seeing eye dribblers and bunts? He looked like he was making good pitches that inning. Anyway, it worked out and now it’s a ball game.

Yeah but who are you going to put in that prevents seeing eye dribblers and bunts? He looked like he was making good pitches that inning. Anyway, it worked out and now it’s a ball game.
Yeah I get what you are saying but if you know the kid (and you might) he is sort of "that guy", if things don't go his way, it gets bad.

Yeah I get what you are saying but if you know the kid (and you might) he is sort of "that guy", if things don't go his way, it gets bad.
Well the 3 run bomb makes me feel much better about going to the pen early. At least if Bolt has to use a bunch of arms, it won’t be with a 4-run deficit. Well worth it if NU can pull ahead.

Reactions: BigTimeFan75
That's a joke. Got the shaft? Seriously?

Does being a Nebraska fan entitle us to "catching a break"? You play, you win or you play and you lose. Where did Nebraska deserve to go in the bracket? What are you seeing in this game that proves the NCAA selection committee was wrong?
Who was talking about fans? You must have a giant axe to grind about the fans. I’m talking about the TEAM. Any major conference champ ranked in the top 20 should not get sent to the overall #1 seed. As far as what I’m seeing... well currently I’m seeing a talented bunch of grinders who didn’t fold at the first sign of adversity. Unlike you.

Who was talking about fans? You must have a giant axe to grind about the fans. I’m talking about the TEAM. Any major conference champ ranked in the top 20 should not get sent to the overall #1 seed. As far as what I’m seeing... well currently I’m seeing a talented bunch of grinders who didn’t fold at the first sign of adversity. Unlike you.
I feel hurt. You cut me real deep Shrek.

ADVERTISEMENT