ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Approves Return of Football June 1

These guys already play the sport with facemasks. What more do you want them to do?
002.jpg

Reactions: SomedayHusker
20-30k in stadiums this fall would be amazing. Hope it happens. The thing that will be an enormous headache will be tailgaters. Thousands go just for that and I can't see the city or whomever owns the lots allowing this type of gathering

Reactions: SWIowahawks
If they're letting Bb start I don't understand why they didn't release all fall sports or atleast VB

IF our team captains were smart they would call a meeting of the entire team and invite a Wuhan Flu positive person to come and cough in the face of every one of them. Most likely NONE of them would get sick and they would develop a protective immunity. Yes I'm serious. Get exposed now.

IF our team captains were smart they would call a meeting of the entire team and invite a Wuhan Flu positive person to come and cough in the face of every one of them. Most likely NONE of them would get sick and they would develop a protective immunity. Yes I'm serious. Get exposed now.
Survival of the fittest?

Survival of the fittest?
It is an EXTREMELY rare case when somebody in their very early 20s or late teens gets sick from this. The rate of this virus causing illness in someone under the age of 21 is less than one in 100,000. Even then it is normally very mild. Some media are trumpeting an inflammatory syndrome that happens EXTREMELY rarely to young patients. If it is recognized early and treated properly recovery is normally pretty quick. It is very important that parents and Drs know about it but it isn't something we should live in fear of. This is hardly a survival of the fittest situation. It's a matter of making sure we don't have a bunch of people quarantined for one person who tests positive but isn't sick.

A person I know is in the hospital right now with COVID-19, He's over 60, obese, diabetic and on dialysis for kidney failure. He's recovering and they are preparing to release him from the hospital...... Get some sunshine. Maker sure your vitamin C and D levels are up to snuff and you'll be fine.

Sipple in today’s Sunday paper out of Lincoln asked Moos “What are the chances that Nebraska plays it’s 2020 as originally configured”

Moos response “ I hold out hope, I’d say it’s 50/50”..

Not real surprising honestly. Lincoln Riley came out and said something like "it was crazy" folks were talking about having workouts in June. Wonder if he had any input on starting a month later or not.
Lincoln Riley sure seems real concerned about workouts during covid-19 :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT