ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Restart Schedule Released

As I said in a previous thread, I probably will not watch.
Any championship will be marginalised, and I do not want to listen to each individual's stance on current issues.

Sports used to be where we could forget about the rest of the World for the duration of the event. No longer, and I think that is going to result in many fewer eyes on the broadcasts.

how many addl games for each team?
i kinda wish theyd just do playoffs based off standings at stoppage.
but probably not in shape, yet.

theyllve been off for 4.5 months by the time it starts, so a start date for next season around the thxgiving...?
figuring mid-october final.

The Celtics play 8 games in 14 days starting with The Bucks. Better be in shape or have a full roster.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
As I said in a previous thread, I probably will not watch.
Any championship will be marginalised, and I do not want to listen to each individual's stance on current issues.

Sports used to be where we could forget about the rest of the World for the duration of the event. No longer, and I think that is going to result in many fewer eyes on the broadcasts.

Just wait for NHL.

I haven’t watched NBA since the day (or in that time frame anyways) Michael Jordan and those guys retired. I made an attempt a few times but it has changed so much that I couldn’t get into it. Two: Michael Jordan was my childhood favorite growing up and without him...it wasn’t the same. Some guys still love it but it’s not for me. I couldn’t get back into it.

The Celtics play 8 games in 14 days starting with The Bucks. Better be in shape or have a full roster.
That should be interesting. In an era where some star basketball players sit out games to rest, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Kinda tough to see the league put itself out there after a long delay only to see teams turnaround to rest players after a week or two of play, but that could be what we see.

Now announced BLM will be painted courtside. That and allowing names to be replaced with slogans, who wants to watch this shit show?

Killing the goose that layed the golden egg they are...

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...tter-on-sides-of-courts-at-disney-per-report/

Yeah.... Not I said the duck. I like the NBA, but I can't get on board with all of this crap. If BLM meant BLM I'd be for it, but the organization of BLM and their Marxist propaganda are all sorts of intertwined in this mess.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT