ADVERTISEMENT

Navy Seal to Husker

Cloud@Heart

Senior
Aug 13, 2005
Helena, MT
Good video here on Husker Nside:

Josh Kettel

Scroll down and click on Navy Seal to Husker. I can't get NeuLion to link correctly. Sorry.

This post was edited on 3/2 11:25 AM by Cloud@Heart

This post was edited on 3/2 11:53 AM by Cloud@Heart

Appreciate the heads up.

NeuLion is terrible, it seems like the commercial plays without problem but have to refresh page multiple times to watch the video. Been like this for a long time.

Thank you for your service Josh and Welcome to the Huskers!

Also thanks Cloud for posting....great story!

Great video. Bet he adds mental toughness to the team. I've read several books on Navy Seals and they are the toughest of the tough.

Nobody is gonna get away with saying practice and training are too hard with him around. I like how he basically doesn't wanna say practice is easy, but he clearly thinks practice is easy as hell compared to the BUDS program.

Is it illegal to kill a man to pin him
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Pueblodoc----your post has my vote for "Post of the year".

Josh Kettel
"negative outcomes are usually not as bad as you think they are, you know, we've had missions where we considered them a failure but everyone came home alive and I mean it's not really a failure and then, you have the inverse, you have missions where people die and you don't come back from that" so it's...I think the biggest one is just take things in stride and enjoy life"

With perspective like this, it can only help our guys. On the mat and in their life!

Josh, thank you for your service!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT