ADVERTISEMENT

National fanbase study

Frozone

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 22, 2013
Didn’t see this posted anywhere (sorry if it’s a duplicate post and will delete this if so). But I found this on another board and thought it was worth sharing. It’s in-depth analysis of fan base size, with a ton of data and a few eye opening numbers.

Fanbase Analysis

If it’s not interesting, blame it on the fact that this is the first Saturday without a steady stream of football games in a long time, and I have nothing better to do.

Didn’t see this posted anywhere (sorry if it’s a duplicate post and will delete this if so). But I found this on another board and thought it was worth sharing. It’s in-depth analysis of fan base size, with a ton of data and a few eye opening numbers.

Fanbase Analysis

If it’s not interesting, blame it on the fact that this is the first Saturday without a steady stream of football games in a long time, and I have nothing better to do.
Very cool, luv stuff like this but did you notice they already put Oklahoma and texass in the SEC bracket and they still have USC and UCLA in the PAC12 bracket..

Very cool, luv stuff like this but did you notice they already put Oklahoma and texass in the SEC bracket and they still have USC and UCLA in the PAC12 bracket..
That, and the fact that Miami fans outnumber FSU fans nationwide? I don’t buy that.

Reactions: scarletred
Even though it’s very very slight, hard to believe Mizzou has higher fan base than Nebraska..
This is also the 2nd ranking/article I’ve seen in the past year that had our fanbase numbers ranked 6th in the conference, behind Wisconsin and Michigan State.

Before Alvarez, Wisconsin had no history of sustained success whatsoever, and we were probably a lot higher than them at one point. Starting to win games again should reverse that trend, but even in a small population state with 6 years of losing, I still think they’re underestimating our numbers.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT